Candi is a London base Bellydance performer with elements of classical Indian dance, Bollywood and Middle Eastern style available for weddings, children, hen and mehndi parties, cabaret i.e. Helen & Bindu, anniversaries, hotel functions, panto, 80's soul dance get togethers, theme nights, audience participation, etc. Available for overseas travel. Natural followers on social media platforms which continue to grow daily. Candi has been an assistant director and casting director.
Other: Car Owner, 1st Aid with British Red Cross, Martial Arts, Yoga, Horse Riding, Stage Combat.
Additional fees apply for Christmas & New Years'.
Catherine• Nov. 3, 2019
We booked Candi and she was exceptional! Professional from start to finish.
- How long is the act?Act itself is 15 minutes including costume changes, props and two different style of Bellydance. After, audience participation for how long you need.
- What other services to you provide?Teaching, Disney character show performances, suitable for children.
- How long do you need to set up?With experience from westend shows set ups are on the spot. A costume change can be 5 minute or an elongated time for audience break.
- What venues can you work in?All venues and overseas.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes.
- Is the show safe?Yes.
Variety of props and costumes provided:
Silk & fan veils.
Isis wings, including glowing & butterfly, suited for children's events.
Various costumes for themes eg: halloween, christmas, geshia, 80's, carnival, disco etc.