Camino Sonoro Jazz Band comprises of classically trained singer, and jazz vocalist, Hetty Loxston, exceptional Spanish and Jazz guitarist Miguel Luque, brilliant sax/clarinet player Steph Legg and the talented rhythm section of Italian drummer Emanuela Monni and Spanish Double bassist Artur Matheu.
Combining a love of the nostalgia and the glitz and glam of times gone by they recreate the sounds of the swinging jazz age 1920s-40s with enticing vintage latin beats.
The band performs in a variety of line-ups to suit your special occasion.
Suitable for elegant background music, wedding ceremonies and drinks receptions:
Duo (vocals) - Lead Vocals and Jazz and / or Spanish Guitar
Duo (instrumental) - Saxophone and Jazz and / or Spanish Guitar
Trio (vocals) - Vocals, Guitar and Double Bass or Saxophone
Trio (instrumental) - Saxophone, Jazz and / or Spanish Guitar and Double Bass
Quartet - Vocals, Guitar, Double Bass, Saxophone
Suitable to get your guests on their dancing ...
Jeya Balakrishna• 24 Mar 2017
One sunny evening on a terrace overlooking the lovely grounds of Hanbury Manor, easy jazz notes flowed melodiously out of the conservatory - Camino Sonoro were in residence, creating an ambience which added so much warmth to
the good company of friends with whom we celebrated our wedding anniversary. Our guests and family were charmed by Hetty's commanding vocals, Miguel's languid guitar and Ronan's mellow saxophone. 'Girl from Ipanema' brought smiles to many faces, 'My baby just cares for m...
Andrew• 8 Jul 2018
Dear Camino Sonoro gorgeous band! You were absolutely marvellous at our party at home and how everyone has been raving about you since then. Everyone commented on your unique trans-generational appeal. You are loved by all! Thank you so so much!! And you allowed our daughter to improvise with you - it was marvellous. :))
Miri Gellert• 7 Jul 2018
Camino Sonoro - gorgeous in every way! They were so tight together and have such a wonderful fee - and they even let me sing a couple of numbers with them! So many guests commented on how fantastic they all were and how beautiful Hetty's voice is. Thank you Camino Sonoro! XXX
Lina• 27 Oct 2017
We hired Homerton college for a dinner venue and were lucky to have Camino Sonoro perform for our clients. From the beginning they were very professional to deal with and performed beautiful sets ideal as a background jazz music. Our guests were complimenting the group and especially Heather's singing voice. We had an international group and some of our Spanish customers loved Spanish songs. Definitely recommend! 10/10
Nick Wade• 11 Jan 2019
I just wanted to thank you for such a wonderful performance last night. You sang and played beautifully, and you could see from her emotion how much it meant to Kate - especially the songs that you had so carefully prepared for her. Thank you! It was really rewarding. You were all delightful to work with! With best wishes, and I hope that I'll be able to hear Camino Sonoro again soon, Nick
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We pride ourselves on a very personalised service. Please don't hesitate to get in touch to discuss with us the performance you require to make your event a special one.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept payment by bank transfer.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We provide a PA system for up to 150 guests free of charge.
- How much space do you require?The space we require will depend on the line-up option you require. Normally this is around 2 x 3 metres squared.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to cater for special requests if you let us know in advance of our performance. We include up to three special requests as part of our service.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Who are your previous clients?Various private events
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Wedding receptions, Garden Parties, Birthday and Anniversary celebrations, Corporate events
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Jazz, Swing, Latin Jazz and Pop songs with a Vintage twist
- How long do you play for?We want to help to make your occasion special. We normally play 2 sets of 45 minutes but this can be easily extended or changed (e.g. 3 x 30 minutes) to suit your needs.
- How long do you play for?We normally play for 2 sets of 45 minutes each with a short break but this can be extended to suit the needs of the client
Please get in touch with us for a full repertoire list. Our repertoire list is not exclusive and we include up 3 special requests as part of our performance package.
Or setlist includes:
All of ...