Cameron & Co has its origins in the historic market town of Stony Stratford, Milton Keynes, where Dan Cameron and Ailie Bishop opened the award-winning Cameron’s Kitchen in 2011.
Having built a reputation for our exquisite offering and masterful attention to detail, we pride ourselves on our passion for delivering outstanding service with our talented team of event planners, professional chefs and waiting staff.
Our forward-thinking and innovative team of chefs will work with you to create bespoke, contemporary and on-trend food and drink ideas whilst our event team’s creative approach and friendly, flexible and professional manner all come together to ensure your event is a success.
From a private tasting menu at home for your nearest and dearest, a feast style wedding for 200 to a breakfast grazing table for your office; if you’re looking to throw any sort of event, our team has the experience and know how to deliver your event just as you want it.
We have our own enviable black book of suppliers and, should you wish, can assist you at all stages of planning an event from sourcing a venue to providing a florist.
Please get in touch to find out more about how we can make your event a truly memorable one.
- What services do you offer?Corporate. Weddings. Events. Dinner Parties. Catering. Bespoke menus. Staff. Crockery and Equipment all provided.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We have numerous venues we work with that we can happily recommend.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We have a dedicated prep kitchen and can cook from most venues.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Each menu is bespoke.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Our chefs are classically trained but are able to offer their take on most cuisines.
- Do you offer special menus?Each menu is bespoke.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We work with suppliers that are able to.
- How does the open bar work?We can offer a paid bar.
- What is included in the menu?Each menu is bespoke.