C T Jones Photography
I am a Wedding/ Event & Commercial Photographer based the stunning natural beauty of the English Lake District.
I would like to photograph your wedding with a documentary approach, allowing me to blend in and catch natural moments as they unfold on your special day! There is something wonderful about catching a parents smile as they look at their daughter in her wedding dress, or the warm embrace of the newly weds as they take a moment together.
Ultimately my aim is to be as unobtrusive and as discreet as possible, so that you and your guests can unwind and enjoy the proceedings with minimal interruptions.
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography Family Portrait Photography Event Photography Commercial Photography Food Photography Property Photography & Floor Planning
- What does the wedding package include?My documentary style wedding photography covers bridal prep to first dance but is also fully customisable to suit your individual requirements; let's have a chat about your big day!
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary style and group shots using a gorgeous soft colour pallet that unique to me.
- What kind of technology do you use?2 x Professional Olympus cameras with a wide range of professional lenses and all images are later edited in my own unique style using state of the art computer software
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Client will be emailed a link to a password protected online gallery where they can download the edited images directly to their computer - also prints are available to purchase by family and friends directly from the gallery and all print orders are fulfilled by a professional lab with exceptional long lasting print quality.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?All images will be delivered ASAP although during the busy wedding season there may be delays - a more accurate time frame will be discussed with the client before contract are signed.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No - to maintain the unique look and feel and my photography only edited imaged will be delivered to the client (once they have been given the signature style of C T Jones Photography).
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?In the event of a force majieur event - every possible step will be taken to find a replacement photographer (as per the photography contract) + all monies paid will be fully refunded (also in the contract).
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes - My business relies on a steady stream of marketing however, if there are any shots that the bride and groom would like to remain private, then this can be discussed.
Home based studio Portrait Photography - or I can can travel to you if you have the room for me to set up my backdrop and lighting
Business Head Shot Photography