We offer a choice out of 6 pretty pastel coloured classic 1970s VW Campers with photobooths installed inside, housed in a custom-made, retro TV box with 22" touch screen, DSLR camera technology and a studio flash for flattering photos.
Our services come with instant prints, optional guest book services, a large vintage suitcase and basket full of props, bunting and all th edecor. We also have a large, light up "Photos" sign to display on the roof of the campervan.
Where required, at no additional cost, we can bring our petrol generator, making us able to operate from pretty much anywhere.
We also have a plain white gazebo that we bring, if wet weather is forecast.
Operating 40 miles across form our base in Croydon, covering London, Surrey and parts of Sussex and Kent.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?We publish on our facebook page the cover photo randomly taken from the online gallery with a link, so that people can find their photo gallery. The link to the gallery is also on the instant prints, along with the password.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a team of professionals that drive our fleet of campervan photobooths to the event, and stay with the camperbooth for the duration of the event, to ensure guests get the most out of the experience!
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?All images are posted on the noline gallery within 24 hours after the event.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We also have a password protected, online gallery, where you and your guests can download all your images for free after the event.
- What kind of technology do you use?DSLR camera, 22" touch screen, Studio flash and professional instant printer.
- What kind of technology do you use?DSLR camera, 22" touch screen, Studio flash and professional instant printer. We also have a password protected, online gallery, where you and your guests can download all your images for free after the event.
- What style of photos do you take?Fun photobooth images, landscape view, in colour.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We have a fleet of classic campervans that will typically do one campervan photobooth event in a day. If you would like to book the campervan as a wedding car as well, we can quote for that, and then turn it into a photobooth for the evening.
- What does the wedding package include?Our starting 3 hour package includes: - Two 6x2" prints - Online. pasword protected gallery where guests can download images for free after the event - A basket brimming with props - A large 22" touch screen, studio flash and DSLR camera technology housed inside a custom built retro TW box, installed in the campervan - A large LED light up "Photos" sign on the roof - Bunting, decorations and props nicely displayed. - Our member of staff to remain with the campervan photobooth to ensure that al your guests have a fun time with the booth. - We can bring our own power supply (petrol generator) if required, for no additional cost, making us able to run the photobooth from even the most remote field! - Operating across a 40 mile radius from Croydon, covering London, Surrey and parts of SUssex and Kent. - We can customise the package for longer events, and quote for unlimited prints and any other requirements. Just let us know what you want!
- What services do you offer?Campervan photobooth services - a photobooth instaled inside one of our choice of 6 pretty, pastel coloured, 1970s VW Campers.
Shimmie 3 hour campervan photobooth service: £525
Friendly booth assistant
Basket packed with props
Online password protected gallery
Two 6×2″ prints
Boogie 3 hour campervan photob...