Busydays are a professional face painting company based in West Sussex. As a family run, service driven business we strive to offer an easy, safe and professional service. We have spent the last 10 years building our excellent reputation in event and party face painting. We offer a range of packages that include face painting, basic balloon modelling, glitter and gems (including biodegradable glitter!). We can cater for children's parties, public and promotional events as well as corporate functions. We have face painted children and adults for the likes of The National Trust, Biffa, Farnborough International Airshow as well as small village fetes and fairs. We don't use photos taken in a studio, and we do not edit photos (other than cropping!). All our photos are 'on the job' and are taken at parties or events, providing you with a realistic representation of the kind of service you can expect. All our face painters are fully trained and uniformed, only use high quality, pro...
- How long do you need to set up?15 minutes for indoor bookings.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Busydays has £5 million public liability insurance and are happy to provide a risk assessment if required.
- What experience do you have working with children?All our face painters hold some basic first aid and Makaton skills and we are able to provide a fully trained first aider on request. Most of our face painters have experience with working with children with special needs and all have or are currently working in a school environment.
- Are you DBS checked?We do have a comprehensive child protection policy available on request or via our wesbite. You can rest assured that all our face painters will always follow this policy and that they have been enhanced CRB or DBS checked.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?We do not limit the number of guests that can be invited to a party. However we do have a recommended number of faces we know our face painters can paint in one hour. For example, for our two hour party package we would recommend a maximum of 30 guests.
- What about cancellations?Once your face painter is booked, we hold the date and time for you, turning down other potential business. If you cancel at the last minute, we lose the opportunity to secure another booking. Less than 14 days’ notice – 100% balance will be refunded excluding £25 non-refundable booking fee Less than 7 days’ notice – 50% of balance will be refunded excluding £25 non-refundable booking fee 7 days or less notice – sorry, no refunds. In the very unusual event that a Busydays is not be able to fulfil your booking every effort will be made to find a replacement and any monies paid will be refunded. Busydays shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control. Please also note that when a major road/motorway is closed, we cannot accept blame for being late.
- Do you charge for travel?There may be a mileage charge based on HM Revenue & customs recommendation of 45p per mile. This starts at the 10 mile mark, e.g.: If your address is 11 miles from our nearest Busydays face painter, we will only charge £0.90 in travel expenses (£0.45 each way). If we do not have a full post code then this charge will be estimated for the purpose of your quotation. The full and correct amount will be clearly displayed in your final invoice.
Face bling and glitter
Balloon modelling (as part of a face paint package)