Based in Hampshire, Bus Stop is a funk and soul band playing a mix of classics like Heard It Through The Grapevine and Play That Funky Music all the way through to modern-day hits like Uptown Funk, Feel It Still and Locked Out of Heaven. We also love ska, reggae and pop, and people always say our choice of songs and the way we make them groove is refreshingly different.
Whether you’re putting on a festival and want to guarantee a great vibe, you’re a pub or bar looking for some fabulously funky sounds to keep your customers happy, or you want a fun function band for a special birthday, party or wedding, Bus Stop guarantees to make it a night to remember. Our line-up of female vocalist and female drummer, with the guys on guitar, bass and sax, delivers the groove in massive measures.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a five-piece funk and soul band available to play at parties, weddings, clubs and corporate functions.
- How long do you play for?Either 2 x 1 hour sets or 3 x 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes,
- How much space do you require?Minimum of 5 x 3 metres.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes with sufficient notice and if it fits with our style and instruments.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 15 break between sets.
Heard it Through Grapevine
Watching the Detectives
Ain’t No Sunshine
Band of Gold
She’s Not There
Locked Out Of Heaven