I have 16 years of experience providing high impact face and body painting for weddings, family parties and celebrations, community and corporate promotions and much more. Bringing colour and sparkle adds the fun element to any event, getting everyone into the party spirit. I am regularly employed to face paint at promotional events from local to national and international companies and your event is my focus and my aim is to have it remembered for all the right reasons and guests sharing on social media therefore boosting the profile of your business. I use children's and adults imagination as my guide using the top professional face and body paints and cosmetic grade glitters.
I have won many awards for my art and demonstrated and competed internationally and continue to strive to gain knowledge and improve my services so I can provide the best professional service to clients.
Create memories in living colour with Brushstrokes Bodyart.
- What experience do you have working with children?I have been providing a service for 16 years and although I have a duty of care for child in my chair, all children below 14 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. I enjoy engaging with children of any age and adults to inspire, and use their imaginations as my guide for my art..your imagination is the only limit!
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?I have a maximum number of people I can paint in 2 hours but it may be possible to paint more depending on design and time allowed, or I can come and paint as many in the time given as I can or Extra time can be booked, please ask about rates.
- Are you DBS checked?Although this is not a legal requirement as I am never alone with a child, I do have a DBS Certificate
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?I am insured with Professional Beauty Direct
- How long do you need to set up?i usuallyarrive 45-60 mins prior to painting start time in order to liaise and set up in a suitable area. Requirements: I have an expensive professional kit so in order to protect it and those standing in line to be painted I ask clients to provide suitable shelter. This can be a building or wterproof Gazebo/marquee which is sturdily secured) If indoors please allow an area about 6' x 6' away from speakers and with enough light to see my kit and clients.
High Impact Face Painting
Award winning Body Painting
Pregnant Bump Painting