We are currently Dorchester's fastest growing Catering company. We are family run but with over 20 years of experience within the Catering trade, both domestically and internationally, we are not doing this on a whim. We source all of our produce locally and our meat is farmed within 10 miles of our business.
We have an extensive 3 course dinner menu that has been lauded by many of our customers. We believe in freedom of choice and believe there is something for everyone on our menus. We also have one of the largest Gluten Free menus as well as Dairy Free, Vegan and Dairy/Gluten Free.
We also have a menu specifically designed for large Hen and Stag parties who are on a budget.
As well as our dinner catering we also offer a fantastic BBQ and Buffet menu as well. We cater for a large number of weddings but don't have a specific menu as we like to work with our guests to help them choose the ideal menu for their day
Check out our multiple reviews online and see how our customers rate us
Daren Gittins• June 15, 2019
Absolutely superb meal.
The food and canapes were excellent.
Also 2 lovely waitresses helped with the serving.
It all helped deliver a fantastic experience on a big birthday. Would highly recommend.
Faye Clonan• Feb. 5, 2019
Rob and his team were outstanding - I could not recommend them enough. It was a truly wonderful evening, the food quality exceptional and they were professional throughout.
Jenny Brothers• Aug. 14, 2018
The food was absolutely outstanding and the service was also impeccable. Such a lovely evening and so impressed with Rob and his team, and great value!
Huw• April 30, 2017
Rob was fantastic from start to finish. Really helpful prior to booking, flexible on the menu front and fantastic on the evening. Even drove back the next day to collect wine glasses that were still in use when he left. Great food, and top service from Gemma. Highly recommend Rob - most of the dinner guests are still asking for his details.
Natasha• April 27, 2017
Rob cooked a fantastic three course meal & canapés for our group, and made the evening super relaxed by serving and cleaning up everything up for us - an especially impressive feat, since a change of events on our part meant there was no waitress to help him out. The dishes were really high quality and generous in size. I would highly recommend Brown Goose, and Rob specifically.
Dot Throssell• June 10, 2017
Would Rate 10 if possible! Rob & his team saved the day for us at my husbands celebration weekend. Despite some unforeseen issues with the Kitchen he provided us with a superb lunch-- all plates cleared! The canapés were the best ever & met with wows from everyone. The food & service were faultless regardless of the problems we had in the house that day. It was the most enjoyable & relaxed meal, with everything cleaned & cleared away with no fuss. From our first communication Rob was very positive & helpful and the cost was extremely reasonable for such wonderful food. I cant thank him & his team enough and will willingly recommend him to others.
- What services do you offer?Private Chef, Dinner Party Catering, Wedding Catering, Buffet Catering, BBQ Catering, Meal Delivery
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No. We can work in a multitude of different venues
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We prepare some food in advance but a lot is cooked on location
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We can carry out minor modifications in the case of Dietary requirements but most dishes are designed for their flavour profiles
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Modern European with Asian and American influence
- Do you offer special menus?We can offer menus to fit all dietary requirements. Most dishes can be adapted as well
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We have links to 3 or 4 Cake makers that we can recommend
- How does the open bar work?We don't have an open bar
- What is included in the menu?We have a vast array of menus with a lot of local and international flavours
Private chef services
Hen Party Catering
Stag Party Catering