Hi there, its Alex from 'Gin Brothers' aka ‘The Brother’s Ginn’.
We have a mobile vintage gin bar called 'Rita' which is named after our amazing grandma and we travel to all sorts of different events nationwide offering customers our suave and sophistication to express our love for gin. Lots of people think of gin as just a simple gin and tonic, but the aromatic flavours and combinations we use, take the drink into a whole new level.
The use of tonics has to compliment the gin, for example a juniper gin has to have an aromatic tonic, the use of lemon and grapefruit and a hint of black pepper would also make the drink taste amazing!
We use over 25 Gins from fruity, citrus, spicy and dry to cater for everyone's taste as well as using 7 different tonics to compliment this. We have Prosecco cocktails as we know some people enjoy the bubbles and can have champagne on request too.
We source and use the best ingredients to give the customer an awesome experience and we would love it if you...
- What services do you offer?Mobile Vintage Gin Bar Cocktail Bar Prosecco cocktails
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?no food
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we can cater the drinks menu to your requirements
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?No food
- Do you offer special menus?For weddings only
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- How does the open bar work?Leave how every much you want behind the bar and we will keep going until that amount is reached then it can turn into a cash bar if you want. You can also have a price per head in mind. e.g. if you have £20 per head then we can adjust to your needs, so 4 Gin and tonics each for example or use of cocktails within the budget per head.
Mobile Vintage Gin Bar