Professional singer of 10 years in a band and as a solo artist. Including 5 years touring around the UK and seasons abroad. Also featured on the BBC`s “The Voice”. Mainly a soul/northern soul singer but can cover most genres that would fit any event.
Can add band with additional costs.
Videos available to view on
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Northern Soul, Motown and very soulful singer.
- What are the highlights of your career?Living and performing 8 times a week in Mallorca, Performing at Edinburgh Fringe, Singing on he voice.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, Events, Weddings, Pubs.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Deposit to be paid in advanced. Cash, Bank Transfer
- How long do you play for?2 x 45 mins Or 3 X 30 mins can be tailored for events
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If within Vocal Range Yes
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Can be discussed and decided by client
Please enquire as each set can be tailored to meet your needs and style of event.