We can capture both aerial and ground-based media for your event/wedding/function and edit it into a professional video.
The price includes one drone operator who can perform the following:
Flying an individual drone to capture aerial photographs and video.
Flying a larger drone dual controlled to capture smoother, more dynamic video.
Taking ground-based photographs or video.
ABIGAIL CARTER• July 31, 2018
We used Broadwing Media to capture an important family event using drone and ground footage. They took all our ideas and not only fulfilled them but exceeded them! On the day they were very much filming in the background, we didn't even realise they were there, managing to get great footage sensitively. With the drone footage they made the effort to come back on a much better day weather wise and got stunning scenery shots to add into the presentation. In the editing process they strived for quality and a product that we were all happy with. At each stage Michael was fab at communicating with us and was very easy to get along with. We had an awesome experience with Broadwing Media, they are professional and creative, and we would highly recommend them!
Jack Lomath• May 4, 2018
These guys created a brilliant wedding video for us. Very professional and reasonably priced. Highly recommended.
David Linton• Aug. 8, 2019
Michael from Broadwing provided us with exactly what we asked for, we’re very happy with our wedding photos and video.
- What services do you offer?We use drones to capture aerial photographs and video. Depending on your requirements, we can provide a single or multiple operators and incorporate ground-based video into our production too. From supplying a single operator to add aerial shots to an existing videographers package, all the way up to planning and delivering a full production with multiple cameramen, we can capture your event/wedding from the best angles!
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No. For any event that requires 3 of more hours of drone filming, we'll allocate the whole day to allow for potential mishaps/changes in schedule.
- What kind of technology do you use?We have multiple drones for capturing different shots. We have two Phantom 4 professionals, an Inspire 1 with an X5r camera and a Mavic Pro.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All photographs will be edited professionally and available digitally within 3 working days.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?see above.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes. Similar to the video, if you want any of the raw footage we're happy to send that also.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Both! We have two drone pilots in Broadwing, and we have a group of freelance camera operators we can use for bigger productions.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We can multiple alternatives who we've worked with/for.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
Drone photography and aerial videography
ground-based photography and video.