A veteran singer with 20 years entertaining experience in all sectors of entertainment. Performing a wide variety of songs from the 1970s to the present day as well as original music, performing a maximum 2 hour set.
Versatile sounding voice which can sing in many different styles of music.
Appeared in many competitions. Most notably the Soundwaves Music Competition where in 2017, reached the final 12 from 3000 applicants and performed to 2000 people at the O2 academy in Newcastle Upon Tyne. "It's never a better sound than hearing 2000 voices singing with you"
Great presence and ability with songs to suit all ages and music tastes alike on one instrument. A welcome addition for an evening in pubs, clubs or parties.
- How long do you play for?Maximum of a 2 hour set.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I use an 8 Channel PA system with great quality sounding speakers to compliment the Fender Kingsman acoustic I play. I do not use lighting as the usual venues I play are usually too small. However lighting is something I am looking into for a contemporary and intimate performance.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?As I am not a business I do not fall under these terms.
- How much space do you require?I can perform in the smallest or biggest of spaces. I tend to confine myself to a point of the room to blend into the background for public house customers to enjoy their evening as they please.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I do not take requests. I work solely from a set list, this keeps my performance professional and do not come across as an amateur with music sheets or stands around. I am however always updating my set list and adding new songs most weeks. So your favourite song may crop up along the way.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I usually take a 15 to 20 minute break after the first hour for refreshments. This is not charged in my fee nor included in performing times. So if for instance if you booked me to perform from 9PM for 2 hours and I take a 15 minute break , I would be performing until 10PM, have a break until 10.15PM, then be performing until 11.15PM.
- "What if you are not what we expected?"If you are unhappy with the performance and wish for me to stop playing, that is fine. These things happen from time to time. If you notify me in the first hour, the only payment required from you would be £50 travel costs for time and appearance. If you notify me while in a break, the only payment required would be £100, which breaks down as £50 travel costs and a discounted first hour cost of 50%. You can notify me in the second hour, however I would not apply any price changes as ample opportunities will have been presented to notify myself. I have never had this happen before, however you always have to prepare that you may not be everyone's cup of tea.
Handbags and the glad rags - Rod Stewart
One more light - Linkin Park
House of the rising sun - The Animals
Love my life - Robbie Williams
Bed of roses - Bon Jovi
Wonderwall - Oasis
Man who can'...