Brad Matthews is a professional acoustic solo artist and Nashville recording artist from the UK. To accompany his extensive set-list of songs from the likes of Elvis to Ed Sheeran, a back catalogue of gigs including dates in the US, to corporate events and weddings has allowed Brad to tailor his performances to provide exceptional entertainment for your special night.
Looking for a simple solution for your wedding entertainment needs? Why not enquire about the brand new All Day Package which includes live music throughout the day, as well as an evening disco and PA set-up for your speeches. All your entertainment in one hassle free package.
*Customisable wedding entertainment packages - Includes Live Music, DJ and PA use for speeches etc.
*Professional sound system fully PAT Tested
*Public Liability of up to £1 Million and Professional Indemnity of up to £1 Million
*Learn & Perform up-to 4 songs during the ceremony (Learn & perform 2 songs for all other events)
*Learn & Perform f...
Kate Geraci• 20 Jul 2019
We hired Brad for a hen party, every single one of us thought he was amazing!! We were glamping and he got the whole campsite listening and dancing along. I literally cannot thank him enough. I have no hesitation in recommending Brad, he is truly a very talented musician.
Beth Shaw• 1 Jun 2019
Brad was instrumental (scuse the pun) in making our wedding day perfect from beginning to end. All our friends and family commented not just on the amazing music but also on how lovely Brad is personally. He has been so laid back and accommodating from the very beginning, which has really helped reduce wedding stress and nerves. He even sent us a recording of our first dance song when we requested it so we could practice the dance. Highly recommended! Thank you Brad Xxx
Katie Astil• 15 Feb 2019
I first saw Brad performing at a wedding we were attending. One word - Amazing. I knew I had to have him for my husbands surprise 50th. Truly great musician, I left the playlist to him and it was brilliant, he played to the crowd and everyone commented how brilliant he is. Thanks Brad you made Lee’s night and also everyone else’s.
Chris Leeson• 14 Dec 2018
"Brad was booked for ""unplugged"" singing & acoustic guitar entertainment at our land and technical Christmas Lunch at the Globe Leicester. It was a brilliant event. Brad excelled himself, listening to requests and getting us all to sing along. The team said ""Brad's the best we have ever had!"" which after seven years is a great title to take.
Thank you Brad, you really made our event buzz.
Sara Sanz• 23 Mar 2019
Brad is a class act. He was very professional, not to mentione a great voice. His proformance was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. We absolutely recommend Brad to anyone who is looking for a musician for their wedding. Thanks Brad for making our wedding so memorable.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I cover everything from Weddings to Corporate events and Parties. A wealth of experience allows me to tailor my services to suit your needs.
- Who are your previous clients?BBC Radio Nottingham, Rock City, CBS, Hart's Hotel, Equifax, Warner Leisure Hotels, Nottingham City Council, RJ Rockers brewery - USA, Honky Tonk Central - Nashville, Lexisnexis Corp, TDX Group, The Belfry Hotel & Resort, Suede Lounge Bar, Nottinghamshire Hospice
- How long do you play for?I'm very flexible with my set times, however, the most common set times I get asked to play are 2 x 1 hour sets or 3 x 45 minute sets.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a full range PA system which caters for all venue sizes, as well as a Lighting bar (Chauvet GIGbar 2.0) - Uplighting packages also available.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?All my equipment is PAT tested, I also have Public Liability of up to £1 Million and Professional Indemnity of up to £1 Million.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I am very flexible with my repertoire and welcome any song requests, ideally a month in advance. Song requests are however limited to 4, however, I'll try my best to learn any additional requests you might have, given enough time.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I typically take a 15 minute break in-between sets, however you're more than welcome to configure my sets and breaks to suit your schedule.
- Can you provide a DJ service too?Yes! - Please ask about my entertainment packages which are designed to cover all your entertainment needs throughout the day, including a DJ service featuring a complete audio and lighting system.
A Thousand Years (Christina Perri)
All Of Me (John Legend)
Angels (Robbie Williams)
Babylon (David Gray)
Back For Good (Take That)
Better Together (Jack Johnson)
Breakfast at Tiffany's (Deep Blue Some...