Price from: £240
Our prices start from £240 per car, for two hours of chauffeur-driven luxury.
Chose from three classic wedding cars from the golden age of Mercedes-Benz.
- Are there any hidden costs?Absolutely not. You will only pay for the duration of the service, plus any mileage over the free 20 mile quota.
- When is full payment due?After the initial 50% booking deposit, full payment is due 10 weeks before your big day. Flexible plans can be arranged, including those for late bookings.
- Are chauffeur’s gratuities included in the bill?A gratuity is optional, and is not included in our bill.
- What decorations are provided for the car?We provide ivory roses and ribbons with all of our cars. Personalised plates are available. We can also do custom decorations, of the wedding organiser’s choice.
- Will the car remain at the venue until after the ceremony? Would I be able to use it to get to my reception?Absolutely, We recommend that you include these exquisite cars in your photo shoot, and then use their large capacity to transport your VIPs to the reception, or hotels, or any stop on your wedding journey.
- What are the mileage costs?We offer the first 20 miles free as part of the service; each mile thereafter is £2 per car, per mile. We do this to preserve the cars in their vintage condition.
- What would happen if the chauffeur were late or the wedding car broke down?We will factor in contingency timescales to ensure that we are not late. Our cars were built to never fail, but in the extremely unlikely event that a car did break down, we will have local luxury transport companies on stand-by on your special day.
- How many people can fit into the car?Our two Mercedes-Benz limousines carry 1-7 passengers, while our Mercedes-Benz sportster carries 1-2 passengers. All together, we can transport 16 VIPs in unison, and multiple numbers via multiple trips.
- Is the car I want available on my wedding date?Please just call us from our website link for a one-to-one confirmation. We hold provisional bookings for 7 days, by which time we require a 50% deposit to secure the booking. This deposit is refundable if the date is then filled by another customer, which is highly likely.
- Are all the vehicles insured and properly licensed?All of our cars and are licenced and insured for weddings, and maintained to run at their beautiful best, all year round.
- Can the groom drive the car after the ceremony or is the driver always required?We can accommodate a “showcase” drive-off by the groom on private property i.e. church and wedding venue grounds. As we only supply vintage vehicles, they need to be operated by one of our experienced and licenced drivers on the road.
- Are there any additional services?We provide intricate route planning as standard. Additional services include bespoke decorations, personalised number plates, bride and groom transport links, and wedding-to-reception travel for your VIPs.
- Is there a maximum rental time?No. For rentals of more than 8 hours, we will use two chauffeurs to accommodate you.
- Is there a minimum rental time?Yes. Each car has a minimum rental time of two hours. After that, we charge by the minute, not the hour.
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Yes. Due to the classic nature of our cars, they must be driven by a trained, licensed and insured chauffeur.
- Can I see the wedding vehicles available?Absolutely! We invite all our customers to visit our secure compound to view all three of our cars. Test-drives are highly recommended.
- How will you prepare for the wedding day schedule?We work directly with you to ensure that the pickup locations, routes and stops are clearly defined and tested before the big day. We follow the Armed Services “Five P’s” protocol: Perfect Preparation Prevents Poor Performance.
- Why should I choose Bournemouth Chauffeurs?We are a small company who operate a personal, one-to-one service. Our first request will be to come and collect you in one of our cars, to experience the ride, and to discuss your plans in person. Please see our other FAQs to help you choose us as your wedding car service provider.
- Do you charge per hour or per event?We charge for the first two hours, then for every minute afterwards, not hours.
- What is included in the wedding package?Our prices include our classic cars, a chauffeur, licence and insurance, wedding decorations, and our intricate schedule and contingency planning.
- Type of vehicles?We have three of the most luxurious cars from the golden age of Mercedes-Benz; one 300SL sportster (1-2 Passengers) and two W123 Limousines (2-14 passengers).
- About the fleet?We love and cherish our cars, keeping them in a secure compound, serviced and valeted, ready to go. These Mercedes-Benz were designed to never fail, whilst surrounding you with luxury, style and safety.
- Type of vehicles?We have three of the most luxurious cars from the golden age of Mercedes-Benz; one 300SL sportster and two W123 Limousines.
Our service includes the car, chauffeur, decorations, fuel, insurance and licence, for you and your VIPs on your big day.