Bournemouth Buffet Catering specialise in Buffets and Grazing Platters for Weddings, Birthday Parties (Adults and Children), Christenings, Funerals and corporate events in Bournemouth, Poole, Christchurch, Ringwood and surrounding areas of Dorset. We also offer Themed Buffets and Grazing Platters suitable for events such as Christmas Parties and Baby Showers.
We pride ourselves on being able to offer a complete Gluten Free Menu on all Buffets or Grazing Platters and we also offer a Free Delivery lunch service for Office and Business lunches which are set at just £4.95 per head for a choice of 3 items (Choice of Sandwich, Pasta Pot, Salad Pot, Snack, Dessert)
We're also pleased to be able to provide a Free Mobile Bar service via our Sister company 'Free Mobile Bar Hire UK' . You can choose from a rustic wooden bar or an LED light up bar. The service is free and can be booked for any event with 50 or more guests in and around Dorset and Hampshire.
- What services do you offer?We offer a Buffet Catering Service and can provide Buffets and Grazing Platters for all events plus Office and Business lunches with Free delivery. We also provide a Free Mobile Bar service via our sister company
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We're pleased to be able to take bookings for a venue in Christchurch. The hall (or Ball room as it's formerly known) is just £150 to hire for the day and is suitable for Weddings, Birthday Parties, Work Christmas do's etc! It can take up to 100 guests.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?No, all food is prepared offsite although our Grazing Platters may require some final touches added to them once they're in place at your venue - We will discuss timings etc with you upon a booking however.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We're fairly flexible and can adapt or alter most of our menus if you require it. We're also able to adapt all of menus to being Gluten Free!
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Our menus are mostly made up of British classics
- Do you offer special menus?We're pleased to offer 'Festive' Menus and themed menus for events such as 'Baby Showers'. We enjoy tailoring our buffets and Grazing Platters to fit any event
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We don't unfortunately
- How does the open bar work?The Mobile Bar service is Free to book (Just a small holding deposit is required to secure the date but this is returned after the event) and guests pay for their own drinks at the bar. You're welcome to put money behind the bar however so that guests can help themselves for Free. We can advise how much money would be suitable to have on tab for your event but can also limit the 'Free drinks' to your specified budget and let guests know when it's close to coming to an end. Drinks packages are also available to book including arrival drinks, pre drinks, toast drinks and table wine.