Our mobile vintage coffee horse trailer is available to hire for events, weddings or private hire where we create an experience to be remembered though great coffee, friendly expert service and a relaxing atmosphere. We also love to attend festivals, sports events, races and food festivals to name a few.
Our barista made coffee is made fresh from our carefully sourced, high-quality beans using our Fracino espresso machine. Whether you prefer an espresso, a flat white or an americano, we have got you covered when you need your boost. If decaf is your bag, then we have the very finest Swiss Water decaf blend for you to sample or to keep your guests happy.
Of course, we don’t just do coffee, if tea or hot chocolate is more your bag then we’ve got you covered. There’s also our extra special Boost Coffee Co. butter blended coffee if you fancy trying something new, as well as our CBD, infused coffee for an instant anti-inflammatory hit. We also serve some coffee alternatives such as ma...
- What is included in the menu?Boost Coffee Co. Sample Menu Espresso – 1.80 8oz Americano – 2.00 Latte – 2.50 Flat White – 2.60 Cappuccino – 2.50 Mocha – 2.60 Hot Chocolate – 2.40 Matcha Latte – 2.50 Tumeric Latte – 2.50 12oz Americano – 2.30 Latte – 3.00 Cappuccino – 3.00 Mocha – 3.10 Hot Chocolate – 2.90 Deluxe Hot Chocolate – 3.50 Matcha Latte – 3.00 Tumeric Latte – 3.00 For a CBD infused drink add 75p to list coffee price Brew Tea Bags Tea (English Breakfast, Moroccan Mint, Fruit Punch, Early Grey, Lemon and Ginger, Green Tea) – all £2.00 Extra shot 50p Syrups – 50p Almond/Oat milk – 50p Homemade cake - price varies £1.50 to £2.50 Favourite bakes: Gluten Free Brownie Fruit and nut chocolate tiffin Carrot cake Lemon and Honey Drizzle loaf Vegan peanut butter and banana cup cakes
- How does the open bar work?We can agree a price per drink for your guests, paid before the event so they don't need to worry about cash at the event.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, we can alter the menu to be bespoke for your event.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Fresh coffee, tea, hot chocolate and other coffee alternatives such as matcha and turmeric lattes.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes! Just get in touch and we can tailor a menu for your event.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes! Just get in touch and we can tailor a menu for your event
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?N/A
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- What services do you offer?Barista coffee service for corporate or branded events, weddings, parties, food festivals, sports events or festivals
Corporate or branded events, weddings, private parties, festivals, sports events, food festivals