Cat can bring colour to any event!
Fantastic artwork - fun & friendly too.
Cat has won UK Professional Face Painter of the Year, 5th in the World Face Awards and many other titles in Glitter Body art and Body Painting too.
She is happy to arrive in bright costumes for children's events, has grown up versions for balls and weddings, and UV.
Cat has run teams and been the sole body artist at busy high-profile events such as the Hong Kong Rugby 7s for years.
She is an ex-teacher and now teaches face & body art world-wide.
Prenatal bump art a speciality.
Susan Baker• 9 Dec 2018
Very pleasant and punctual lady.
- How long do you need to set up?Usually around 25 minutes if shelter/ light/ shade is provided
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes, specifically for face & body art but covering glitter tattoos, workshops etc too
- What experience do you have working with children?I was a teacher for years and have been continually involved with education/ children for over 18 years. I'm also a mum.
- Are you DBS checked?Although face painters do not need one, yes I have a current crb
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?Not if you pay me for long enough to paint them all, or it is understood I can't always paint everyone. Face paint is only for over 2's.
Face Painting for Parties of all ages
Face Painting/ Body Art for Festivals
UV Club/ Event face & body art
Glitter Body Art - smaller designs for weddings/ evening entertainments, or large body cos...