Fun loving, very friendly and reliable too - I am a multi award winning professional face & body painter and film/theatrical make-up artist, with years of experience working with adults and children of all ages. I am happy to attend any event within the East Anglian region, and to help make your special occasion that bit more magical!
Chloe Yianni• Oct. 4, 2017
Very friendly and accommodating - artwork on the day was beautiful and everyone in attendance enjoyed the experience. Would recommend for any function.
Arnice• March 14, 2017
Kellie was absolutely fantastic! She is an absolute sweetheart and has made this experience an amazing one. Everyone of all ages were excited and ready to queue for one of her designs. She worked fast and made beautiful designs. Everyone at work was still complimenting how great she was long after she had gone. The children were so happy with their designs, I absolutely loved it. I would be more than willing to book her for all future events and refer her to many more. You will not be disappointed !
- How long do you need to set up?Approximately 30/45 minutes for an outdoor events, otherwise only about 15 minutes for a simple indoor setting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes of course!
- What experience do you have working with children?As a mummy of 7 the answer is YEARS! From schools and nurseries, to private parties or large commercial events, all ages from 3 years plus and also including children with special needs and/or learning difficulties.
- Are you DBS checked?The law has changed with regards to DBS (formerly CRB) and we are not required to have this clearance. However I am an adoptive parent so passed all stringent requirements from Social Services etc
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?I don't limit the amount of children but it should be borne in mind each face takes between 5-10 minutes depending on the design, the childs age and whether or not they wriggle!
- MINIMUM AGEManufacturers recommend face and body art products are not used on children under 3, and to do so will put a child potentially at risk of a skin reaction as well as invalidating any public liability insurance (for any painter and any company). I take the health and safety of children very seriously and would expect organisers to fully support my position in the event that a parent/customer was to complain If I did not paint a very small child. Thank you.
Face paint and body art, festival glitter, temporary glitter tattoos, prenatal (pregnancy) art and henna/mendhi. Mascot available for public events - please ask