Blind Tiger, a name taken from the prohibition-era secret bars, is a band who reinvigorates contemporary songs with a cool, quirky twist. Imagine a shot of jazz, a splash of latin, a glug of 1950s New York, and you'll be getting into the swing of things. All members are experienced musicians hailing from America to Accrington, and have worked professionally with artist such as; KT Tunstall, Ed Sheeran, Turin Brakes, Curtis Stigers, Grammy award winning songwriter/producer Eliot Kennedy (Bryan Adams, Celine Dion, Spice Girls), The Animals, Steve Cropper (Booker T and The MG's), Paul Heaton (Beautiful South), Plan B, Spencer Davis, Eric Shenkman (Spin Doctors), Janet Devlin (X-Factor), an appearance on Later with Jools Holland and most recently, live on Blue Peter with The Mend! Smaller line-ups are available on request (i.e. 2/3/4-pieces). Please get in touch with your ideas, thoughts or queries; we'd be happy to discuss your unique arrangements!
Matt• 8 Jul 2015
I am completely overwhelmed by the performance that the band has made. They really form an excellent one and I should say the best one that came in North West part of England ever since 1973. The way they choose songs and their performance too are breathtaking. I just love the way this band performed and really would like to suggest that they should be part of any great events. They are the ones who really understand the kind of music that touches every kind of people. If you have never ever enj...
Alex• 8 Jul 2015
This band really deserves a good amount of appreciation. They are finest musicians of their type in the country. They are also highly sophisticated and also talented. Their performance can only be defined as something full of energy. The lively music and the unique setup they have made suit them well for both parties and also chill out environments. They are real entertainers.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Generally we take one break between our two sets and that’s about 15-20 minutes long. However, we’re very flexible to fit round the plans of the event.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Absolutely! We love to add new songs to our list.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?We have up-to-date certificates for Public Liability Insurance and PAT certification.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We provide all our own PA equipment and lighting.
- How long do you play for?We generally play two 45-minute sets but we’re flexible to accommodate different plans.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We do wedding receptions, corporate events and private parties.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are predominantly a 5-piece band that plays quirky versions of popular songs.
Don't Know Why – Norah Jones
Royals – Lorde
Price Tag – Jessie J
Go Your Own Way – Fleetwood Mac
When I'm Alone – Lissie
Jolene – Dolly Parton
Uprising – Muse
Put Your Records On – Corinne Bail...