MIND READER & MAGICIAN
Looking for a modern-day magician & mind-reader who is ready to amaze and make your event rememberable? Look no further…
“THEY WILL BE TALKING ABOUT YOU FOR YEARS TO COME”
Whether you’re holding a corporate event, private party or want to keep your wedding guests entertained, Blake Dawes is the magician you have been searching for to give your event that wow factor.
With a wealth of experience, Blake Dawes is hugely in demand. His impressive client list spans UEFA, STAGECOACH, AXA, LIVERPOOL ECHO, plus many more house-hold names.
Dubbed by past clients as ‘ASTOUNDING’, ‘THE BEST’ and ‘TALENTED ON ANOTHER LEVEL’, Blake is one of the UK’s most sought after entertainers who receives rave reviews wherever he performs.
So who is he? Blake Dawes is a ‘21ST CENTURY WITCH’ who can reveal exact pieces of information from inside your head with creepy accuracy - disclosing information like thought of playing cards, 4 digit numbers and date of births. He can also duplicate a drawing you are just merely thinking of.
Blake is a far cry from the average stereotypical magician, he doesn’t tell mediocre jokes, he doesn’t employ traditional magical equipment such as rope or sponge balls, and he certainly doesn’t pull rabbits out of any hats.
“DON’T MISS OUT ON A GREAT ENTERTAINER & A REALLY NICE GUY”
Modern, edgy and stylish is the best way to describe Blake’s effects and illusions. Blake knows what colour you’re thinking of, he knows your phone passcode number, and he probably knows your bank pin.
His cutting edge and entertaining performances will bring any event to life, getting unbelievable reactions from everybody involved and leaving people with memories that last a lifetime.
“NOTHING PREPARED US FOR JUST HOW BRILLIANT HE WAS”
Blake Dawes is for hire in Liverpool and throughout the UK and he is definitely the performer you should hire for your next event.
Dean Bickerton• April 13, 2019
Big thanks to Blake. His performance at my wife's 40th birthday party was amazing. Many of our guests have commented on how much they enjoyed it. He is a really personable guy who is great at engaging his audience. He went above and beyond to make sure everything went swimmingly and I didn't have to worry about a thing. He even spent time after his slot entertaining the kids. Top performer and nice guy. Highly recommended.
MR VISHAL SHARMA• April 6, 2019
Blake was amazing. Really lovely, friendly guy who wowed our wedding guests (and - of course - me and my new wife). Thank you so much for being part of our special day and being so wonderful in keeping in touch beforehand.
Bob Teale• Feb. 9, 2019
We booked Blake as we were impressed by the look of what he did and the fact that it looked a little more edgy than most 'traditional' magic shows. We were not disappointed! He mingled amongst our guests and blew them away with various magic tricks and mind reading. If you want something to keep people entertained, and you enjoy close up magic then I would strongly recommend Blake as he ticks all the boxes. Not only is he a great magician, he is also a really nice guy who has made the whole thing very easy with great communication throughout the process. Thanks.
Emily Dixon• Jan. 21, 2019
"I was running an event on ""Blue Monday"" to lift the spirits in our office of around 80 people and asked Blake to join the event by walking round all the offices and entertaining our colleagues. I was a little unsure whether this would work at first but thought I would give it a go and see what happened. IT WAS AMAZING!! Within 15 minutes of Blake starting, I had the CEO in my office telling me how amazing Blake was. Blake is extremely talented and very professional. It was a completely unique experience! The whole office are still talking about it 2 days later and people keep asking me if we can get him to come back again soon! Thanks so much Blake!"
Yolande + Simon• Nov. 17, 2018
"We asked Blake to help break the ice at our wedding celebrations in a private room in a hotel.
There were 20 of us and he spent an hour astounding us all with close up magic, tricks and mind reading, moving seamlessly amongst all our guests.
One of our friends said afterwards that, because of his job, he’d seen over 20 close up magicians and Blake was “the best”.
Blake is engaging, personable and worked with us really hard beforehand to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted; but nothing prepared us for just how brilliant he was!"
Gemma• Jan. 5, 2019
"Would highly recommend! Absolutely FANTASTIC!! Cant wait to book another party... He will be invited!!
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I sure do. Everything I do can be performed anywhere and any time in your event.
- How long is the act?This all depends on number of guests attending your event. For example 30 guests or below would only require a 1 hour performance. Approximately 100 guests would require a 2 hour performance.
- What type of magic do you performI specialise in the area of mental magic and mind reading, for example, predicting spectators star signs, bank pins and randomly thought of words and information. I don't perform traditional magic or employ magical equipment such as rope, sponge balls, and silk handkerchiefs. I borrow common everyday items from spectators to perform psychological illusions and create magical effects.
- Will your magic suit my event?Yes it certainly will. I have performed at a multitude of events including Weddings, Corporate dinners, Birthday parties, Christenings, Restaurants and house parties to name a few. I can cater for almost any event required.
- How many people will you perform for?There is no limit to number of guests performed for.
- Do you have public liability insurance?Yes, I have. Every performer in the public sector should have this. I am a member of Equity and fully insured for £10,000,000
* Mind Reading