Blake knows what playing card you're thinking of, he knows your phone passcode number and he probably knows your bank pin. Blake Dawes is for hire throughout the UK and he is definitely the performer for your next event. Fully insured with Equity for £10,000000
Using a unique mixture of psychology, persuasion, mind control and magic he's able to reveal exact pieces of information from inside your head with pinpoint accuracy. Blake also possesses the ability to predetermine the exact choices people are going to make, even before they know they will make those choices themselves.
Showcasing his mind reading skills and powers of suggestion he can turn what seems to be an impossibility into a reality. Using his unique talent to perform miracles inches away from where an audience stands, leaving his participants in disbelief.
Blake is a far cry from your average stereotypical magician, he doesn't tell poor jokes or employ common magical equipment such as rope, sponge balls, and si...
Amy• 14 Dec 2018
Blake was fantastic and a really great addition to a corporate Christmas party to break the ice. Blake arrived early and then made his way around different groups of attendees and really blew peoples minds! I have passed his details on to people who attended the party who want to book Blake for other events. All in all, Blake is a huge hit for parties or events and I would definitely recommend his services!
Yolande + Simon• 17 Nov 2018
We asked Blake to help break the ice at our wedding celebrations in a private room in a hotel.
There were 20 of us and he spent an hour astounding us all with close up magic, tricks and mind reading, moving seamlessly amongst all our guests.
One of our friends said afterwards that, because of his job, he’d seen over 20 close up magicians and Blake was “the best”.
Blake is engaging, personable and worked with us really hard beforehand to make sure we were getting exactly what we wanted; but no...
MR VISHAL SHARMA• 6 Apr 2019
Blake was amazing. Really lovely, friendly guy who wowed our wedding guests (and - of course - me and my new wife). Thank you so much for being part of our special day and being so wonderful in keeping in touch beforehand.
Lucie Turner• 30 Aug 2017
Blake was absolutely wonderful to have at our event. He provided an exceptional array of entertainment to our guests. We hosted an 'end of summer party' with over 300 guests in attendance. Blake was perfect with interacting with the guests and had a wonderful charisma about him. I would 100% recommend Blake Dawes for any party, event or social activity - he has a huge array of tricks and illusions that he executes flawlessly. The feedback we had from guests noted how "captivating", "professional...
Angela Lewis• 24 Feb 2018
I am so sorry it's taken so long to write this. We can however say how impressed we were with Blake. He was professional and courteous in all his correspondence with me. He arrived on time and made sure he spent some time with every guest at the wedding. Our guests were very impressed with the tricks and we heard many 'wows' and 'how'd he do that' on the day and since! I would not hesitate to recommend Blake and am sure we will be booking him again ourselves! Thank you Blake.
- How long is the act?This all depends on number of guests attending your event. For example 30 guests or below would only require a 1 hour performance. Approximately 100 guests would require a 2 hour performance.
- Do you have public liability insurance?Yes, I have. Every performer in the public sector should have this. I am a member of Equity and fully insured for £10,000,000
- How many people will you perform for?There is no limit to number of guests performed for.
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes I sure do. Everything I do can be performed anywhere and any time in your event.
- Will your magic suit my event?Yes it certainly will. I have performed at a multitude of events including Weddings, Corporate dinners, Birthday parties, Christenings, Restaurants and house parties to name a few. I can cater for almost any event required.
- What type of magic do you performI specialise in the area of mental magic and mind reading, for example, predicting spectators star signs, bank pins and randomly thought of words and information. I don't perform traditional magic or employ magical equipment such as rope, sponge balls, and silk handkerchiefs. I borrow common everyday items from spectators to perform psychological illusions and create magical effects.
* Mind Reading
Watch Blake as he gets into yours and your spectator's minds. Revealing pieces of information that he couldn't pos...