Black Butter Catering
Passionate about creating food with character, Black Butter is a new independent caterer in the North West. Sitting somewhere in between impersonal fine dining and the casual feel of a food truck, Black Butter is for the parties who want charm without pretension. We pride ourselves on using the highest quality ingredients, and use local producers wherever possible for anything not made from scratch. All our food is made in house by our team headed up by founder Steph, and you’ll never taste a packet sauce or frozen dinner in our service. While we have plenty of menus and idea to give you inspiration, we love working with every client individually and include a full menu consultation for any enquiry.
- What services do you offer?All catering services- from an intimate dinner party to larger scale celebrations and corporate events.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?From the beginning of 2020 our private dining room will be available for intimate parties up to 14 people at no extra charge.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Our prep kitchen is based with our dining room, but we can travel all over and have a pop- up service tent to make sure we can serve hot food from any location.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?All our menus are 100% flexible- we aim to work with every client individually, whether that’s adapting our current menus or building a bespoke package entirely from scratch.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?A lot of our inspiration comes from Europe and the wider Mediterranean, however we’ve built menus with tastes from a whole range of cuisines - Thai, Indian, Mexican - we’ll try our hand to anything!
- Do you offer special menus?Of course- we often have special packages for different times of year and in 2020 we’ll be launching or Black Butter Monthlies. We can also cater to any and all dietary requirements and allergies, one of the benefits of having our own prep kitchen is we can control the food that comes in to be sure cross contamination isn’t an issue.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes- we can cater to certain wedding cake styles and can send over pictures of previous cakes we’ve created.
- Hot/cold buffet
- Sit down dinner
- Sharing/ Family style
- Street food/ festival style
- Grazing tables
- Corporate dinners
- Corporate conference catering
- Product/ press launches
- Private dining / private chef