Beckwith and Fullers Events are waiting and ready to bring you our show stopping, high octane performance. We combine a mixture of skills that will be sure to have your audiences scooping their jaws back of the floor.
We offer a range of bespoke entertainment including but not exclusive to
Fire shows: fire eating, with amazing rarely seen fire manipulation, fire spinning with a staff and huge flaming fire poi, and to add to the excitement a few huge fire blows breathed!
Whip cracking, loud fast and very exciting, we even perform with two whips at a time showing of our amazing double whip talents. Not exciting enough? How about a few targets whipped inches from faces and hands, this guarantees to have your audiences captivated. We can also provide whip cracking workshops ideal for festivals and outdoor family events.
Knife throwing, we can throw knifes at each other on our bespoke flaming fire board! And keeping the theme on blades we can walk the ladder of razor sharp samurai sword...
Ian• 23 Jun 2018
"Excellent show, and extremely professional.
Had good variety of tricks and the presentation is really strong.
Planning, communication etc were really good and the show built an excellent rapport with our guests.
Couldn’t recommend too highly."
Limara• 24 Jul 2017
Everyone enjoyed the show, Billy was a very pleasant person and we will be using him again in the future. We would recommend him. Thank you
Caroline Woods• 8 Aug 2019
Feel the service was overpriced...easily popped balloons....friendly but not over confident ...shy childrens entertainer
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long is your performance?Performances can be varied upon clients requirments.
- What age range do you work with?Any
- What venues can you work in?Most venues are suitable. An excluision zone is required of 2x4 meters for the poi and staff. Fire eating and burning only require 2x2 meter excluision zone. To perform fire breathing an area of 5x5 meters is required and the venue must not have low ceilings.
- Can you work outdoors?Yes, however most vapour tricks are weather dependant and will not work if high winds.
- Is the show safe?Yes, providing my excluision zones are met.
- Any special requirements for the show?No
Fire eateing, body burning and breathing
Whip cracking, double whips and targets
Llamas for hire