Big J and the Piccolo Chickens are regarded by many in the UK music industry as one of the most professional, entertaining and dynamic of all the live party bands in the country.
The line-up of Vocals, Drums, Bass, Guitar, Keyboards and Horn section play Funk, Soul, Pop and Disco classics that are guaranteed to get any Party, Festival, Club or Event dancing, singing and having a truly memorable time!
From International Music Festivals, Weddings, Universities, Clubs, Corporate or Personal Events, Big J and the Piccolo Chickens take care of the music so you and your guests can enjoy the event.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Fantastic 7 piece party band with horn section. Guaranteed to get every party dancing and having a fab time.
- What are the highlights of your career?Band members are all graduates of Leeds College is music and have gone on to play with James Blunt. Robbie Williams. Morcherba. Chumbawumba. Paul Carrack. Nightmares on Wax and many more
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Being amazing musicians, having fun and loving what we do
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Corporate functions. Weddings. Private parties. Festivals.
- Who are your previous clients?Damian Hirst. BBC Leeds. children in need. Deloitte. KFH estate agents. Many universities.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bacs. Cheque. Cash
- How long do you play for?We prefer one 90 min set or 2x45 min sets. All negotiable.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?Min 5m width and 4m depth. Though we can work around most situations
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Ask and we’ll tell you
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One if two sets are required and it’s usually 30-45 mins but again it’s all negotiable.
We are fully self contained with sound and lights enough for up to 150 people. Bigger events/venues will require hiring PA.
BIG J & THE PICCOLO CHICKENS
I WANT U BACK
EVERYBODY NEEDS SOMEBODY
GET DOWN ONxxx IT
GET UP OFFA THAT THANG
HOT, HOT, HOT.
HIGHER AND HIGHER
DO A LITTLE DANCE
A MESSAGE TO RUDY
I SHOT THE SHERIFF
PLAY THAT FUNKY MUSIC
BLAME IT ON THE BOOGIE