Tipi Hire for Your Big Day
Giant nordic Tipis are prefect for your wedding, party or event and enhance their surroundings by shaping a stunning yet functional space for entertaining and summer celebrations. The Tipis classic Scandinavian design means they hold their own whatever the weather, so no need to worry about the elements for your off season event. Whether it’s a small gathering for 50 guests or a big open space accommodating 200+ guests, we are here to realise your tipi party dreams.
Get inspired by a boho luxe festival style wedding, with the tipi sides up taking in the landscape or get cosy with a nordic style affair, with twinkling lights and a glowing indoor fire... whatever the occassion, Big Day Event Tipis will work with you every step of the way to make your Big Day unique.
The Big Day Event Tipis Story
We are based in Hexham, Northumberland which is in the shadow of Hadrians Wall and easily accessible and we can’t wait to share our ethically-made Tipis with you. Our skilled team headed up by Steve, our event staging expert, design and build magical tipi spaces for your Big Day.
We hire tipis to cover events across the North of England and Southern Scotland, so get in touch today to see how we can help you create your dream tipi party!
Big Day Event Tipis• Jan. 1, 2019
"""A Magical Day""
Absolutely incredible on our wedding day, which was out of this world. Thank you for making our day so magical.
Isla + Tom"
Big Day Event Tipis• Jan. 1, 2019
"""Enthusiasm + Vision""
Friendly and professional service; we would recommend Big Day Event Tipis for their enthusiasm, vision and quality Tipis.
Alex + Francesca"
- Do you provide power supply?We work with trusted suppliers who can provide a quality generator for your event
- What about marquee flooring?The tipis come installed with woven matting and fairy lights as standard as this compliments the setting.
- What about lighting in your marquee?The tipis come installed with woven matting and fairy lights as standard as this compliments the setting. We offer a dance floor package which includes disco lighting and a glitter ball. We have a festoon walkway package, which creates a magnificent entrance to your tipis. Plus uplighter to really show off your tipis looks in the evening. All options are also available separately.
- Do you provide marquee heating?We work with trusted suppliers who can provide a heaters for your event
- Do you provide insurance cover?Yes a 4% insurance waiver is added to the quotation to cover the tipis incase of any accidental damage.
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?We also offer a furniture hire option, where you can hire the crafted timber tables, benches and our beautiful 8ft bar, with LED lighting to the front and under counter.
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?We feel the natural canvas is the best looking and also most practical colour for events, as they keep their looks for longer and work in harmon with the natural landscapes they are placed in.
- How can you decorate your marquee?The possibilities are endless, if you have a vision, we can help you realise you party dreams from our list of finishing touches.
- Finding the right location for your tipiIdeally, tipis live on grass or any surface where we can stake the poles and canvas. A damp proof membrane is fitted under the woven matt flooring to stop moisture coming through. Once you find the perfect setting, the tipis will look just the ticket, but the very minimum area you need for a one Giant Tipi is 10m diameter with the sides down and 13m diameter with all of the sides up in a “hat configuration.” For two Giant Tipis, 22m x 11m is required and for three Giant Tipis 22m x 22m is needed for the “tristar formation” or 34m x 11m in the straight configuration. Each Giant Tipi has 83 m/2 of floor space with side extensions available to increase floor space by 28% when room is needed for extra guests, bars and stages.
- What if I don't have a venue to put my tipi upLove the idea of a tipi, but can't find a venue... We can help you find a venue for your tipi wedding dream... just get in touch.
We offer Tipi Hire + Furniture Hire
Free no obligation site visits