BIG CITY NOISE
Big city noise are a London based duo.
They are a full-time, professional live music duo in London, UK with over 2 hours worth of material.
Playing acoustic guitar and drums (cajon if required) with male vocals and backing vocals, they perform popular music spanning all the decades. Live is what its about and their unique take on many classic tunes will have you singing and dancing the night away.
- What are the highlights of your career?We are both session players and have played and recorded with artists including : Peter Andre, Susan Boyle, The Vaccines, Ed Drewett, Jamie T, Baxter Dury, Spector, Oritse Williams (JLS), Whinnie Williams, Steve Appleton and many more
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We usually serve private parties, corporate events, weddings and bar mitzvahs.
- How long do you play for?We Provide 2 x 45 minutes sets
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We provide our own PA but not lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
- How much space do you require?as we are a duo we are very compact and can fit in practically any space required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If we are provided sufficient notice before hand we will be willing to lear tracks for you.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?we take one break and we ask that that is a minimum of 15 minutes
A typical Set :
George Ezra - Budapest
T.L.C - Unpretty
Amy Winehouse - Valerie
The Libertines - Don't Look Back Into The Sun
James Bay - Hold Back The River
Rag 'n' Bone Man - Human