Solo female artist who does cover tracks throughout the decades, constantly learning new songs and always willing to learn new tracks (within vocal reason). Bex is incredibly passionate about music both new and old, she can come with her own PA system and an additional DJ if required (for an additional fee).
What kind of events do you usually serve?
Who are your previous clients?
How long do you play for?
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
How much space do you require?
My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?
How many breaks do you take? How long are they?
An example set list for someone looking for a decade mix would be:
1. Never Forget You - Noisettes
2. Twist & Shout - The Beatles
3. Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
4. I Don't Wanna Talk About It - Rod Stewart
5. Think Twice - Celine Dion
6. Shout - Lulu
7. Piece of My Heart - Janice Joplin
8. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
9. Story of my Life - One Direction
10. True Colours - Cindy Lauper
11. Faith - George Michael
12. Simply The Best - Tina Turner
13. I'm Still Standing - Elton John
14. You Are The Reason - Callum Scott
15. A Million Love Songs - Take That
16. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
17. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston