Solo female artist who does cover tracks throughout the decades, constantly learning new songs and always willing to learn new tracks (within vocal reason). Bex is incredibly passionate about music both new and old, she can come with her own PA system and an additional DJ if required (for an additional fee).
What kind of events do you usually serve?
Hotel, pub and restaurants are our most popular venues, as well as short sets for weddings
Who are your previous clients?
References available upon request
How long do you play for?
Anything up to 4 hours
Do you have your own PA and lighting?
I can provide a full PA system and some lighting
Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?
I am fully ensured and the equipment is PAT tested
How much space do you require?
Depending on whether you need a full DJ setup or not, Bex can fit nicely into a 2 meter square space and up
My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?
We regulary learn new songs to suit our customer, as well as it's within our vocal range and we are given ample time, we are happy to learn new songs.
How many breaks do you take? How long are they?
Depends on the length of the set list, for example a 90 minute set list will include two 15 minute breaks, whereas a four hour wedding set would include three 20 minute breaks.
An example set list for someone looking for a decade mix would be:
1. Never Forget You - Noisettes
2. Twist & Shout - The Beatles
3. Kiss Me - Sixpence None the Richer
4. I Don't Wanna Talk About It - Rod Stewart
5. Think Twice - Celine Dion
6. Shout - Lulu
7. Piece of My Heart - Janice Joplin
8. Shake It Off - Taylor Swift
9. Story of my Life - One Direction
10. True Colours - Cindy Lauper
11. Faith - George Michael
12. Simply The Best - Tina Turner
13. I'm Still Standing - Elton John
14. You Are The Reason - Callum Scott
15. A Million Love Songs - Take That
16. Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
17. I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston