Bevington’s Catering can cater for all occasions, large or small, from simple to sophisticated. A full catering service can be provided to include the hire of crockery and cutlery, a full waiting on service, attendance at buffets, or simply the delivery of food only. Great pride is placed on the quality of food; all is homemade and sourced from local suppliers wherever possible. Bevington’s Catering is based in Lancaster and can provide a catering service for all areas in Lancashire and Cumbria.
Allie moore• 30 Mar 2017
I would highly recommend and can not thank Katherine enough. Her food was amazing as were her customer relation skills. One of the most patient and accommodating people I have had the pleasure to meet. Once again I would recommend her for any function or event.such an amazing lady.....Thank you for helping to make the hen weekend such a success xx
Janet Vo-Mullin• 18 May 2019
Food was fabulous - great quality and huge portions! The choice of items on the menu was great too. The ladies who came to prepare and serve the food were efficient and friendly and ensured all ran like clock work. Thank you to the whole team!
- What services do you offer?A fully attentive service from the initial point of enquiry to the end of the event. Guaranteed my care and attention to ensure everything runs smoothly and exactly as the customer wants.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No but I can suggest a lot of places.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?In some cases, yes.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely. I always encourage this to ensure that the customer gets what they want.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Anything at all.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes I can do
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?I can.
- How does the open bar work?n/a
- What is included in the menu?Anything that is requested.
Can provide a full dinner service complete with staff
Full waiting on service at weddings