Berni Palumbo Photography
Ciao, I'm Berni and I am an Italian photographer currently based in beautiful England. In a previous life, I used to study Russian language and art and spent a few years in the US. So I think it's fair to say that multiculturality is at the heart of everything I do. Because of that, my couples are often from different parts of the world and it's not rare for me to travel abroad to photograph their day. My love for visual art also plays a big influence on my style, and the biggest compliment someone can pay to one of my photographs is to say that it looks like a painting (!). I love photographing small, intimate weddings where the focus is on the people - family and friends- and the love between them. Truth is I just love telling stories. On the day, I try to walk in my couple's shoes and see everything through their eyes, photographing what means the most to them in a creative, slightly unusual way. Putting people completely at ease and not to intrude are also very important things to ...
- What does the wedding package include?My basic package includes all the photos beautifully edited in my signature style in an online gallery
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, usually just one per weekend
- What style of photos do you take?Colorful fun reportage with some artistic portraits
- What kind of technology do you use?Two professional Sony bodies and lenses, godox speedlights and lots of other tools
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, a private online photogallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?a good preview right after the wedding and then up to 8 weeks after the wedding
- Do you send all the photos taken?yes, all the suitable ones
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I have a second photographer who joins me sometimes
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes, it is in my contract. Over the years I have built a network of photographers and we help and support each other in similar circumstances.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I ask for permission in my contract
Documentary wedding photography