The gentleman singer, with a gentle personality and a huge carefully chosen selection of the classiest hits from 1940 to the present day. Having worked as a high profile Elton John tribute among other things, Berkeley is a seasoned and expert musician and arranger with a set that always promises "SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE". This compact brand new show features a tenor sized electro acoustic ukulele, and works well in cosy venues, where the audience want to connect. Many P.A. options available, and a discount is offered if the house provides the P.A.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?I'm comfortable with all kinds of event. I've performed for 70, 700 and 7,000 people. This particular act is aimed mainly at intimate venues.
- Who are your previous clients?I've performed (in various singing roles) for many high profile clients, including the Army, the Navy, the First Minister of Jersey, Lady Butlin, Hilton Hotels to name just a few. I've worked a career with tribute shows to Elton John and Adam Ant. I've traveled as a singer to Spain, Cyprus, Scotland, Russia, and Greece. I've played as a supporting act for Slade and T'Pau, and featured in Dan Bull's video "Home Taping is Killing Music"
- How long do you play for?Up to two hours
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, and I like to offer a discount to clients who can provide it for me!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Six foot square minimum, preferably raised or in some clear way separated from the main floor.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With notice, certainly. And I can probably work out the chords in one minute, even if you spring it on me, as long as I know of the song. Often people find it quite fascinating just watching me speedily work out the chords to a song!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?A 20 minute break is preferred.
Berkeley plays from an exclusive songbook more than 50 classic barnstormers, including:
Just A Gigolo
Love Is In The Air
Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay
Windmills Of Your Mind
Crazy Little Thing Called Love
You Never Can Tell
I'm Not In Love
All By Myself
Summer In The City
Midnight Train To Georgia
Let's Stay Together
Murder On The Dance Floor