Bennett’s Fish & Chips
Thinking about getting married?, planning a party then Bennett's fish & chips could be the answer to your question.
Bennett's fish & chips bring tradition fish & chip fayre to your venue or home, cooked on site and served directly to your guests from our fully insured mobile unit or van.
Chips are freshly prepared and chipped on the day of your event at our fish & chip shop on weymouth's harbourside. Cod is line-caught from sustainable quotas and delivered to us, where we pin-bone and hand fillet.
We can take the hassle away from you on the day of your event by offering lots of different menu options, including vegetarian, gluten free and children's choices.
Our typical and most popular wedding menu is a choice of 3 traditional fish & chip meals with an added vegetarian option for your guests. Example: Line-caught medium cod fillet & chips Homemade traditional fish cake & chips Jumbo sausage & chips Vegetarian burger or cheese fry it & chips All with a choice of homemade mushy peas or curry sauce.
Accompanied by a self-serve condiments table including pickled onions, eggs and gherkins and a full range of sauces including tartar sauce.
We can serve your food in either printed fish & chip boxes or an open card tray with printed grease proof paper for a rustic yet traditional feel.
Starting from as little as £10 per head. Based on a minimum booking 60 people.
(This option is available for the evening part your wedding or party celebration. The difference is we cook the requested amount of food for your guests for your requested time, until all your guests have eaten).
Extensive menu options available on request please just ask.
Bennett's fish and chips is a family owned and run business since 1989 and we pride ourselves on providing excellent quality and service.
Voted as one of the TOP 60 chip shops 2017 national fish & chips shop awards.
If you wish to discuss your requirements we would love to hear from you.
- What services do you offer?Weddings, birthdays, corporate events, music festivals
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, we do have a menu as a guideline, but all menus can be changed and adabapted
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?tradition sustainable MSC certified fish & chip shop Fayre
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Yes
- What is included in the menu?Chip shop fayre, vegan, children meals, vegetarian option, gluten options
Waitress service on request