Being rated one of the youngest (and best!) Vintage Rock 'n' Roll bands in the UK, It's not difficult to see how Ben Pryer & The Lucky Dogs have turned more than a few heads since forming in 2017. With their youthful energy and charismatic charm, Ben Pryer & The Lucky Dogs quite literally take you back in time to the 'Golden Decades' of the 1950's and 1960's.
The band are proud to be one of the busiest Vintage Rock 'n' Roll bands in the south, and for good reason! They give a performance like no other with their dashing 50's style, authentic 50's sound and the stamina to keep their audience on the dancefloor all night long.
Performing the hits from legends like Elvis Presley, Jerry Lee Lewis, Johnny Cash, Eddie Cochran, The Beatles, Buddy Holly and many more, There is no other band that can channel the electrifying energy from the legends themselves.
Even though they are young, They have already headlined a stage at Victorious Festival, played over 50 shows in 2018 (already!)...
Dawn A• 25 Aug 2018
All three of you are outstanding performers!!! Everybody at the party loved you and many asked for your details. You all looked and sounded the part - just amazing! You made our night and my mum's 75th very special. We hope to see you at The Twinwood Festival one day - you'd go down a storm!
Teresa Orange• 28 Oct 2017
We just wanted to say how much we enjoyed having you with us for our special party on Saturday. We thought the three of your were excellent, and we have had wonderful feedback from our guests. You struck just the right note for both of your slots – playing all my favourite numbers with such authenticity and musical integrity. It is wonderful hearing the gems of the sixties being played by such talented young musicians. You also pitched your sound system just perfectly – ensuring that you generat...
Simon Racine• 18 Aug 2018
Thank you Ben & the band for a superb performance yesterday afternoon at the rustington sports & social club, every body had a brillant time and we look forward to booking you again. This is a band you will want back again & again & again, great value for the money.
Georgia Weeks• 19 May 2018
Absolutely fantastic performance and choice of songs, bought our barn alive with their sounds and our dancing feet! I can’t recommend these guys enough sound better live than on your promo!!!!
Richard Sinclair• 8 Jun 2018
Ben and the Dogs played at Love Bury yesterday in Bury, West Sussex, our annual fundraiser in aid of Bury CE Primary School. They were fantastic and such thoroughly nice and professional individuals too. The feedback throughout the day was 100% positive, with numerous people asking who they were and/or wanting to book them for a wedding or other function. The Dogs' 1950s style was the perfect match for our event and made it a particularly memorable year. Thank you again!!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take one break between our set that lasts 15 minutes
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are more than happy to learn requests at a small additional cost! (£25 per song)
- How much space do you require?minimum 3 x 4 meters
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, both are available upon request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, full P.A and lighting is provided.
- How long do you play for?Various set times: 1 x 60 minute set 2 x 45 minute sets 2 x 60 minute sets 3 x 40 minute sets
- How can event planners pay for your services?BACS or Cash
- Who are your previous clients?LoveHoney LTD Victorious Festival Wests Wood Fair
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Corporate Gigs, Birthday Parties & Festivals
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We offer the most authentic 1950s experience there is.
- What are the highlights of your career?Headlining Victorious Festival Performed over 100 Shows in 2017 Performed for LoveHoney LTD
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:The UK's Finest Vintage Rock & Roll Band!
Johnny B Goode - Chuck Berry
Blue Suede Shoes - Carl Perkins
Wild One - Jerry Lee Lewis
Back In The USSR - The Beatles
Maybe Baby - Buddy Holly
Folsom Prison Blues - Johnny Cash