Price from: £1900
10 hours of stills wedding photographic coverage, digital only. Albums & prints available at additional cost.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?All weddings are shot by myself. Second photographers are available to add to the packages if required.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No. All unique and technically excellent images are edited and sent to the clients, others are deleted out of camera.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2-3 weeks; most weddings receive preview images in the first 24 hours.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, all packages have a permanent password protected web gallery with the ability to order prints and products.
- What kind of technology do you use?Canon 5K MKIII cameras, fast prime lenses and a variety of lighting equipment.
- What style of photos do you take?Documentary and fine art.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No. One wedding per weekend.
- What does the wedding package include?up to ten hours coverage. All packages include digital images and print licence with web gallery, additional extras such as albums and prints are available.
- What services do you offer?Still wedding photography