Becky's Bhajis is a unique street food business, serving home cooked Indian food, from our funky little trailer.
We are renowned for our "proper" onion bhajis. Cooked in high quality, locally produced rapeseed oil, these bhajis are light, crispy and totally delicious. They are also made with non gluten ingredients. We have often been told that they are the best bhajis ever, and the best festival food anywhere!
For private functions we can serve a range of dishes from street food through curries to thalis (an attractive and fun way to serve food - each guest has a bhaji, samosa, dips and 2 types of curries with rice & naan served on an individual stainless steel thali dish. These are very popular for parties), We can create a bespoke menu for your event.
If necessary our food can be completely vegetarian/vegan
We have several year's experience on the street food/festival scene and would love to bring some of that magic to your party!
Waldron• 7 Oct 2017
"Many, many thanks for last night, we had a fabulous night and the food was incredible, my phone hasn't stopped today with people ringing and texting to say how impressed they were with Becky's Bhajis. Would not hesitate to use you services again in the future"
Taylor• 31 Aug 2018
Becky! You did an incredible job- everyone was still talking about your food on the Monday morning when we packed up to leave after the wedding!
Thank you thank you! All my Indian family said how tasty the food was- you have certainly mastered Gujarati cooking! All the best to you both!!
Waldron• 6 Oct 2017
"Many, many thanks for last night, we had a fabulous night and the food was incredible, my phone hasn't stopped today with people ringing and texting to say how impressed they were with Becky's Bhajis. Would not hesitate in using your services again in the future"
- What is included in the menu?Usually 1.5 - 2 hrs service, plates, cutlery and napkins
- How does the open bar work?Not applicable
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?no
- Do you offer special menus?We can cater for gluten intolerant, vegetarian, vegan or dairy free guests
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Indian
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?The street food menu is cooked at the venue in the trailer, curries are pre prepared
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?no
- What services do you offer?We provide all serving dishes, cutlery & napkins
Our street food menu is cooked fresh to order and served from our trailer, if we are serving curries we have a prepping gazebo erected beside or behind it. If vehicular access is limited, we may be ab...