Versatile accordion player with classical and contemporary music professional training.
Experienced in all kind of music from classical and contemporary to french, eastern, russian, klezmer, tango.
I am performing also with:
ACCORDION+ GUITAR duo
Tango Music quintet - accordion, piano, violin, guitar and double bass
Jazz quartet: accordion, guitar, drums, double bass
Below you can find my short biography.
Bartosz Glowacki is one of the leading lights of a new generation of accordionists. His artistic goal is to improve awareness of the accordion in classical music, as well as to develop a new repertoire for his instrument.
He was born in Poland, where he has studied classical accordion with Professor Andrzej Smolik in the National Music School in Sanok. He is currently studying at the Royal Academy of Music in London with Professor Owen Murray.
Bartosz won the Polish Young Musician of the Year in 2009, following which he represented Poland in the Euro...
Lynette Maja• 15 Nov 2018
"The client reported back that “he was brilliant and the customers loved him”.
I’m sure we’ll want him again next year!"
- How long do you play for?depends on needs - usual booking is 1 hour
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No, equipment is acoustic
- How much space do you require?2 square meters with chair
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes if contacted well in advance more than 1 month
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For 1 hour of music no breaks For 2 hours - 20 min break between sets For 3 hours - 2x15min break
Solo accordion music: