We are a brass band based in Barton upon Humber in Lincolnshire. We are the current North of England 3rd section champions and are now competing in the North of England 2nd section. We play a variety of music from classic brass band, musicals, films and pop music. Visit our website at
- Do you require parking?Yes we would require carparking as we have 28 musicians in the band but street parking is also fine.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Normally one break for around 15 minutes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?No unfortunately we only play from sheet music.
- How much space do you require?Around 20 meters squared.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes we have public liability insurance.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Own PA system but lighting is required.
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 hours concert with a 15 minute break.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Who are your previous clients?Lawns caravan show in Cottingham. St Margaret's school in Escrick. North Lincolnshire council.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Concerts, garden parties, fairs and events.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Varied musical program
- What are the highlights of your career?North of England 3rd section champions
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Brass band
Performing brass band repertoire.