Bambam and the Bobcats
One of the best party bands around (don’t believe us? Have a read of our reviews and you will see!) Bambam and the Bobcats are a fun loving, five piece party band who provide a high energy performance full of your favourite tunes. Featuring both male and female lead vocals, our highly experienced band members perform a huge variety of classic and modern hits that is sure to entertain every one of your guests and fill the dance floor.
Our fantastic DJ package is a popular addition which enables you to request a playlist of your choice and then relax knowing that your evenings entertainment is sorted from start to finish.
All of our packages come with professional level sound and lighting equipment provided, pubic liability insurance and all equipment is PAT complient.
We love what we do and we always work hard to ensure that you and your guests have a wonderful evening and dance the night away.
We have packages to suit budgets big and modest so get in touch for a personalised quote.
Here’s to a great party!
Cal, Ben, Deb, Mike and Stu
paul evans• Dec. 8, 2018
great band. really made the evening with a wide range of music to suit all. Everyone up and dancing. Highly recommend them to everyone.
Gabriela Alas• July 20, 2018
"Having this band for my wedding was the best choice in the world. All my guests had so much fun!!! We were all singing and dancing to the songs :) I would 100% recommed them for any occasion. All my guests were asking for them because they were so good no exaggerations. They got there early and followed the plan we had, etc.
Thank you so much for making the wedding of our dreams come true :) xxx
Gabriela and James"
Rowan stone• Feb. 22, 2018
I cannot asked for a more entertaining and professional group. They performed brilliantly and got everyone up and dancing. I would strongly recommend them.
Mrs Radcliffe• July 15, 2017
"Bambam and the bobcats played for my 30th birthday on 15th July 2017. They were ace!!! Very professional, asked us about music preferences before the gig and played a set that suited everyone. They got everyone up dancing and created a great atmosphere really made the party special! The female singer rocked! Would highly recommend for any occasion!""
Laura and Dave• June 24, 2017
"From first getting in contact with the band to the actual wedding day itself we could not have been happier with Bambam and the Bobcats and in particular Ben, who organised our day. He went out of his way to make our day truly unforgettable, from mixing music to walk into, to planning surprises with both of us for each other (including Dave, the groom playing the trumpet on stage with the band!), to organising playlists, liaising with the venue and of course, being the most incredible band! Everyone who came commented on how amazing they had been and how beautiful the acoustic set upon arrival was, and then how incredible the full band for the night time do were, who got everyone on their feet! When planning a wedding you need to ensure you have the best suppliers to make things as stress free as possible and we would have no hesitation in recommending them to play at your wedding or function. They were professional, talented, and so much fun to work with, we just want to do it all over again!!!
Laura & Dave"
Nicola and Richard• May 20, 2017
"Fantastic band! Really supportive and helpful in the lead up to the wedding and kept me on track with planning of the music... Even offered to help with other things!! Ben was really easy to chat to friendly guy... All the band were happy and upbeat on the day... Music was fantastic couldn't fault a thing... Came in and set up with ease.. True professionals... Music was outstanding... Definitely recommend them to others getting married!! Thanks again guys and all the best in the future...
Nicola and Richard (Wedding) 10/10"
Services From Bambam and the Bobcats
5 Piece Party Band - 2 x 60 Minutes Sets
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Energetic, fully live, young, fun, fresh and funky party band guaranteed to get your dance floor full and your party rocking!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?A great front lady (who doesn't use lyric sheets/ipad), we are ACTUALLY A BAND not a set of musicians scraped together for your party, we are extremely entertaining, we can provide a FREE DJ service with all bookings.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties and corporate events.
- Who are your previous clients?Lots and lots of brides and grooms around the North West over the past 5 years. Teepee Tent hire Co, Stockport Golf Club, Little Green Paint Co, Wigan Beer Festival and hopefully you!
- How can event planners pay for your services?By Bank transfer or cash on the night
- How long do you play for?2 x 60 min sets with DJ service when the band are not performing.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Oh yes! Fully professional PA equipment and more lights than you can shake a stick at!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes and Yes, we will also provide this to your venue if requested.
- How much space do you require?Preferably 6 meters wide by 3 meters deep but we are an extremely compact band so we can fit in the most intimate of .
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Given enough notice and providing it fits within the bands line up then sure!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 x 20- 30 min break
- What style of music do you offer?Soul.pop.rock,indie from the 50's to the present day.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Possibly, we consider requests on a case by case basis
- Do you do open-air acts?HELL YES WE DO!
- Can you handle noise limiters?Yes, we have vast experience in dealing with noise limiters and we have the right equipment to make sure that it won’t be a problem. Unlike some bands who’s noisy drum kit will set it off alone, we have the great sounding Roland VDrums. Problem solved.
- Can you provide DJ services.Yes, we have a fully manned DJ service availiable with bookings. Do not pay extra for a separate DJ when we can do a better -and far less cheesy- job! Please ask for more info.
Please get in touch for an up to date set list. Songs we can currently play (at time of completing this profile) are listed below. Enjoy!
Bambam and the Bobcats 2019 full band songs.
1. Marry You
2. Kiss me
3. This Love
4. She’s Electric
5. There she goes
7. Forget you
8. Teenage kicks
9. Moves like jagger/Lady Medley
10. Shut up and dance
12. Tainted Love
13. You never can tell (teenage wedding)
14. Burning Love
15. 9 to 5
16. Signed Sealed Delivered
17. December 1963 (oh what a night)
18. Mamma Mia
19. A little respect
21. Walking on sunshine
22. Blame it on the boogie
23. Shake your tail feather
24. Johnny B Goode
25. Twist and Shout
26. Castle on the Hill
27. Mustang Sally
28. All The Small Things
29. Uptown Funk
30. I’m a Believer
31. 500 Miles
32. Don’t Stop Believing
34. Sex on Fire
35. Proud Mary
36. Mr Bright side
37. Not 19 Forever
38. Use Somebody
41. Get Lucky/Billy Jean/7 Nation Army medley
42. Sweet Home Alabama
43. Brown Eyed Girl
44. Sit Down
45. Tell Me Ma
46. You Really Got Me
47. When I Saw Her Standing There
We are always adding to our set list and although we will do our best to accommodate requests, the final set list for the night is at the bands discretion.