Welcome to Baillies Marquees, Scotland’s premiere marquee hire company. Since 2004, we’ve been providing high quality marquee hire to the Central Belt of Scotland. As a registered MUTA member, we’re dedicated to providing you with a higher standard of marquee hire.
Our friendly and professional team work tirelessly to ensure that our marquees not only meet your expectations, but exceed them. We have a large number of cherished customer testimonials detailing our hard work for achieving complete customer satisfaction.
We regularly work with clients in:
From weddings and parties to corporate meetings and themed events, Baillies Marquees is on hand to provide you with the perfect venue and finest marquee hire services in Scotland
- Do you provide power supply?Most marquees can be powered from a house (depending on exactly what is being used within the marquee). In some instances, a generator may be required and we can supply a cost for this if needed.
- What about marquee flooring?We can supply either wooden, plastic or matting flooring. Flooring is not always required and marquees can be supplied without flooring. Carpet can also be added to add to the quality finish.
- What about lighting in your marquee?We can supply lots of different styles of lighting including candelabra chandeliers, coloured LED up lights and down lights (mood lighting), fairy lights and laser lighting effects. basic white ball lights are also ideal for garden parties.
- Do you provide marquee heating?We do marquee heaters including full tanks of fuel for £120. This size can heat approx 90 guests in the winter time. More may be required for more guests depending on the time of year. Once heated however, the marquee will feel snug and warm.
- Do you provide insurance cover?We automatically insure your marquee however we would advise taking out damage waiver with us. This cost would be linked to your eventual total for the marquee and would range from £5 to £50 depending on the size of event.
- Can you supply other things apart from the marquee?We supply lighting, heating, furniture, funky furniture, toilets and generators.
- What are the colour schemes for the marquees and can they be changed?We do mostly white marquees but can also do fully black marquees and even have a totally pink marquee for that special occasion. If you are lining a marquee inside then the most popular colour is base ivory vertical pleats. We do lots of different coloured wall swags to change the theme if required. We also do a range of flat white linings that give a more modern contemporary look.
- How can you decorate your marquee?We welcome all customers ideas when trying to decorate your marquee. Together with out lighting and linings, an amazing effect can be had for almost any occasion. Some people can add in their own bunting, flags or material to create something a little more personal.
We hire a large range of marquees from clear span frames, small pop up styles, stretch tents and starshades.
Along with our marquees for hire, we offer a wide range of accessories to help you deco...