A solo guitarist and singer. Over 15 years experience in performing classic and modern covers. Available for wedding ceremony’s, drinks reception, private events, party’s and pubs, bars & cafes.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Singing Guitarist
- What are the highlights of your career?Working with Many well known artists and performing all over the country.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Helpful and friendly Professional image and sound Reliable Large selection of songs
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, functions, party’s, pubs, restaurants and cafes.
- Who are your previous clients?I have 100’s of previous clients all with positive reviews. A wedding I did recently comes to mind and the couple had this to say. “ Jonny made our day! He has such a talent & he is so friendly, His ability to make everyone smile was mesmerising “ Rachel & Charlie Scott-Harrison.
- How can event planners pay for your services?• Cash • Card • PayPal or Stripe
- How long do you play for?Your choice entirely! I perform from 30 minutes upto 4 hours.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes all equipment supplied, PAT tested & Insured.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. Certificates supplied upon request.
- How much space do you require?10 square meters
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Any song can be performed with prior arrangement.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One 15 minute break per hour performed.
Typical set List example:
Ho Hey - The Lumineers
Yellow - Coldplay
Let her go - Passenger
First day of my life - Plain White Tees
Riptide - Vance Joy
Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles