Aroma Dining at Home
Aroma Dining at Home is a York-based private dining service that covers many parts of the UK.
Whether you need a formal dinner for ten guests, catering for a small wedding or just someone to take the stress away from you at a family BBQ event, I can help.
Malcolm Fox• July 22, 2018
"She provided us with a BBQ for 40 guests for my wife Beverley’s 60th birthday. The food and service was excellent.
Even today nearly 2 months after the event our friends are still commenting on it.
5 stars and as an ex caterer myself highly recommended."
Ian• June 22, 2018
"“My wife decided we should have a small dinner party to repay both people “we owed” and as it was my birthday. However dinner parties usually mean someone has to cook and someone has to wash up; so why not have someone to do both?
We looked on the web site but most catering services were of the sausage roll type – not what we wanted. Luckily we came across Aroma Dining and made contact. In discussion it seemed just what we were after and even more as we would not even have to buy the food as this would be purchased by Aroma Dining. The whole service was within our budget so we went for it.
Things could hardly have been better; Aroma Dining sent some menus to make our choice, they set a time to arrive at our house and were there at precisely the time set. Whilst we expected our kitchen gear to be used Aroma brought lots of stuff and set to.
There were 8 guests and my wife and I. The meal was really excellent and delightfully served by Aroma Dining. Our decision to use Aroma Dining proved to be the just right – but maybe my wine helped – only joking.”"
Eddie• April 14, 2018
"Amazing 5 star.
From the moment Roma contacted me she was so professional, advising me on menu's and working it to my budget.
Roma catered for a party of 40 people, everyone was amazed by the quality of the food.
Thank you so much Roma and i cant wait for you to cater for are next party."
Steward B.• Jan. 12, 2018
"""I have worked out that Roma has cooked over 280 meals for me and my family, friends and guests. Not only is the food and presentation always perfect, but she is a delight to work with, both during the planning stages but during the event itself. I can’t recommend her enough!""
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Unfortunately, no.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Of course!
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?British cuisine with Italian and polish twist.
- Do you offer special menus?Menu is always created special for the client. If special menu is requested due allergies or any other reason I will send to you new menu, created special for you and your needs.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Wedding cakes and any for another occasions like for example aniversary, birthday or christening are made for special request.
- What is included in the menu?Upon confirming and paying a deposit for your private dining booking, I will: 1. Source ingredients needed for your agreed menu, using a range of quality and local suppliers. 2. Come to your home or other specified location and cook for you and your guests. 3. Serve food and drinks to tables throughout your meal. 4. Restore your kitchen to its normal state by cleaning up afterwards!
Private dinner, Birthday parties, Family events, Small weddings, Canapés reception, Shooting parties, BBQ, Cooking classes