Archives are a Surrey/Hampshire based 5-piece function band performing indie, rock and pop covers. Their set list includes hits ranging from the 60s all the way through to present day covering artists and bands such as The Killers, Coldplay, The Beatles, Elbow, Fleetwood Mac, The Rolling Stones and many more. Male fronted with female backing vocals, Archives style themselves slightly more like an originals band.
The met whilst studying music in the South East and have been playing together in various different projects for over 5 years. Since forming Archives in 2016 they have played many gigs including corporate events, beer festivals, pubs and private parties.
Archives can offer a package tailor made to your specific needs including:
- Professional 5-piece live band
- Acoustic duo or trio
- Professional PA
- PLI and PAT certificates
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Male fronted 5 piece indie/rock/pop covers band.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Styled slightly more like an originals band we try to keep to a slightly more indie/rock set list.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private parties, corporate events, bars/pubs.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Either via bank transfer or cash.
- How long do you play for?Our standard set length is 2 x 1 hour sets with a 30 minute break in between but this can be totally flexible depending on what the client wants.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, PA and lighting is included at no extra cost.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are always happy to learn requests or first dances.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually one 20-30 minute break but this can be totally flexible.
Arctic Monkeys - R U Mine?
Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good on the Dance Floor
Bastille - Pompeii
Bear's Den - Agape
Blur - Song 2
Chumbawumba - Tubthumping
Coldplay - Adventure of a Lifetime
Coldplay - Yellow
David Bowie - Heroes
Depeche Mode - Just Can't Get Enough
Elbow - Grounds for Divorce
Electric Six - Danger! High Voltage
Feeder - Buck Rogers
Fleetwood Mac - Go Your Own Way
Foo Fighters - Everlong
Foster the People - Pumped Up Kicks
Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out
Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
Imagine Dragons - Whatever it Takes
James - Laid
James - Sit Down
James Bay - Hold Back the River
Jimmy Eat World - The Middle
Justin Bieber - Sorry
Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby
Kasabian - bumblebee
Kasabian - Club Foot
Kasabian - Fire
MGMT - Kids
Mumford & Sons - Little Lion Man
Mumford & Sons - The Wolf
Oasis - Don't Look Back in Anger
Of Monsters and Men - Little Talks
Paolo Nutini - Pencil Full of Lead
Primal Scream - Rocks
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Can't Stop
Stereophonics - Dakota
Stereophonics - Have a Nice Day
Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - Make Me Smile
The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There
The Beatles - Twist and Shout
The Black Keys - Lonely Boy
The Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
The Cardigans - My Favourite Game
The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
The Darkness - I Believe in a Thing Called Love
The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
Kings of Leon - Sex on Fire
The Killers - All These Things That I've Done
The Killers - Mr.Brightside
The Killers - When You Were Young
The Kinks - Really Got Me
The La's - There She Goes
The Maccabees - Pelican
The Proclaimers - I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)
The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
The Rolling Stones - Jumping Jack Flash
The Strokes - Reptilia
The White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
Twenty One Pilots - Stressed Out
U2 - Beautiful Day
Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
Full professional PA system and lights are included in the price should they be required, plus a playlist can be provided between sets. The band will also be happy to learn a first dance or any other special requests.