It can be really daunting having to search through a list of photographers for an upcoming event. Who can I trust? How do I know they are capable of doing the job I want? These are just some of the questions you might be asking yourself whilst you sit here reading this.
Having been a freelance photographer for over 15 years with a mixture of Press, Event, Music, Commercial and Wedding experience, there probably isn't an area or project in photography I haven't been involved in. It's not just having the technical knowledge of how to use a camera, it's working with some fantastic people over the years that has given me the most joy.
The tears rolling down a happy brides cheek, the weight lifting off a bride's Fathers shoulders after a successful speech, the passion from a musician centre stage or the drama of a race unfolding are all memories that make being a photographer such a great job to have.
As one of the leading event photographers in the North of England, I've had the pleasure of covering some of the biggest events and music festivals right across the country. This has allowed me to meet some amazing people, who've given me the greatest opportunities to photograph their events and share some of their most special times from behind a lens capturing some truly magical moments that they can look back on for the rest of their lives.
It's great to share special moments, let me help you to capture them, to remember those amazing times with your family, your company, your friends or even the rest of the world.
- What services do you offer?I cover most photographic projects such as Bridal, Wedding Days, Music Event, Corporate Events, Portrait, Commercial, Press and Reportage.
- What does the wedding package include?Your wedding package can be totally unique to you with no one set fee.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Yes
- What style of photos do you take?I can cover anything from individual stage shots to natural event coverage mingling in with the crowd or event guests.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use full sensor DSLR and mirrorless cameras with the latest editing packages.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Most, if not all pics are edited and supplied to you in digital format.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I work from instant uploads to timeset deadlines.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Normally I will send edited only images. Obviously, not every shot taken will be the right shot to use.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I can work alone or with a team of other photographers, videographers, drone operators, MUA's etc...
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Any booking which can't be catered for will be discussed and conveniently directed to a pre-agreed professional.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Usually, I will ask for access to use some images for promotional purposes only.
- Do I need to pay a deposit?Yes, ideally this is the easiest way to retain my services. Deposits will be agreed upon booking.
Event, music, commercial, press, portrait, wedding, reportage, celebrations and much more.