AAA are a relatively newly formed band but with years of experience in the indusrty.
Each of the members have been in weddings bands for most of their career and we all love what we do.
Our focus is on rustic quality, so not fancy lazer shows or crazy smoke effects as this can detract from the atmosphere which our clients are srtriving for. We simply offer a humble and organic sound where the music does the talking.
Services From Another Artizan August
Contemporary Folk Pop 4 Piece Band - 2 Hours
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:We are a modern folk contemporary band that go for a clean and humble party atmosphere. Perfect for any occasion where you want good music without all the crazy lighting and smoke machines of a usual wedding band or DJ.
- What are the highlights of your career?We are a newly formed band but collectively we have experience of playing on TV, radio, festivals, west end stages and much more!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We are clean and clear with the focus being on the music and its quality without and hidden tricks or special effects.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings are our primary market due to our look and feel!
- Who are your previous clients?Previous clients are both corporate for product launches as well as weddings and civil ceremonies.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Cash is the best and simplest form of payment but BACS is available if required.
- How long do you play for?Around 2 hours on average
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we have all the equipment that we need so you won't need to provide anything!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, fully insured up to 5 million and equipment is PAT tested annually.
- How much space do you require?Well there is 4 of us so a good enough amount of space and of course, somewhere for your guests to dance!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?With enough notice, we will turn our hand to anything for a small fee, please bear in mind the instruments that we have so anything electronic or synthesized etc will sound very different to the recorded track you will already know.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Usually, only 1 break in the middle to give both us and the guests a rest, this is usually only around 15 minutes to re-tune, get a drink etc as we like to keep the atmosphere going. We will play music in between sets to keep the atmosphere alive!
Wake Me Up - Avicci
Blame It On Me - George Ezra
Paradise - George Ezra
Shotgun - George Ezra
Castle On The Hill - Ed Sheeran
Hold Back The River - James Bay
Ho Hey - The LumineersI’m Yours - Jason Mraz
Rude - Magic
Little Lion Man - Mumford And Sons
I Will Wait - Mumford And Sons
Galway Girl - Ed Sheeran
The Cave - Mumford And Sons
Riptide - Vance Joy
Budapest - George Ezra
Shut Up & Dance - Walk The Moon
Can’t Stop The Feeling - Justin Timberlake
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
Get Lucky - Daft Punk
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Chelsea Dagger - The Fratellis
Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd
Teenage Dirtbag - WheatusMr Brightside - The Killers
Pencil Full Of Lead - Paolo Nutini
Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
Sex On Fire - Kings Of Leon
Use Somebody - Kings Of Leon
Naive - The Kooks
I Bet That You Look Good On The Dance Floor - Arctic Monkeys
Stacey’s Mum - Fountains Of Wayne
December 63 (Oh What A Night) - The Four Seasons
Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen
Respect - Aretha Franklin
I Feel Good - James Brown
Mustang Sally - Wilson Pickett
Superstition - Stevie Wonder
September - Earth, Wind & Fire
Signed Sealed Delivered - Stevie Wonder
Brown Eyed Girl - Van Morrison
Wanna Be Like You - The Jungle Book
Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
Johnny B Goode - Chuck BerrySweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd
Twist And Shout - The Beatles
Jailhouse Rock - Elvis
Rock Around The Clock - Bill Haley
Faith - George Michael
Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealer's Wheel
Kiss - Prince
Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Hey Jude - The Beatles
Don’t Look Back In Anger - Oasis
Wonderwall - Oasis
Heard It Through The Grapevine - Marvin Gaye
Stand By Me - Ben E King
Lovely Day - Bill Withers
Isn’t She Lovely - Stevie Wonder
Forget You - Cee Lo Green
Crazy - Gnarls BarkleySunday Morning - Maroon 5
September Song - JP Cooper
Thinking Out Loud - Ed Sheeran
Shape Of You - Ed Sheeran
Price Tag - Jessie J
Sugar - Maroon 5