Former Pipe Major of the Edinburgh Academy Pipes and Drums with 18 years of experience. Currently part of a piping quartet which has performed around the world. Available for all kinds of events in full no.1 Highland dress or more casual kiltware. I have been piping at events for a range of events for a number of years.
- How long do you play for?10-60 minutes
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- How much space do you require?Minimal
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Depends what is required. Generally only need a brief break if playing for long periods at a time.
Available for all types of events! I can offer all aspects a traditional piper would and given enough time can learn specific tunes for your event.