Andy's Vintage Disco
I provide a Vintage Disco for party guests who want to re-live the golden days of disco, the sixties, seventies and eighties. I have over forty years' experience as a mobile and night club DJ, I can also provide compering facilities, speeches, competitions, games, anything to make the party night go with a swing.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes, both.
- What style of music do you offer?Vintage Disco - 1960 - 1989 - I can offer 'themed' events from any decade, or combination of decades.
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?Yes - if the client wants specific songs that are not within the timescale offered, I am happy to source and supply them for the event.
- Do you do open-air acts?No.
- Can the guests hear you properly?Absolutely! As an experienced DJ and conference speaker, I think that clarity is vital, no point in hearing somebody mumbling nonsense all night!
- Can you provide compering facilities?I can, I can compere an entire evening's event if required, again I have experience in this area.
I carry all the major chart and party hits from 1960 to 1989, as well as an extensive selection of Northern Soul music.
I am delighted to converse with the client in advance to discuss the music and format for the evening. I will be happy to take playlist requests in advance to include special memorable songs, or indeed, songs the client does not wish included - anything to make the client's wishes the top priority.