Young Professional and Enthusiastic Photographer based in Bromley, Kent.
I offer a range of photographic services including events, commercial, pets and portraits/headshots. Please get in touch if you think I may be able to help.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Provided the bride and groom have given me permission to do so.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I do indeed. I have a very close friend and talented photographer and we have worked together on a number of occassions. Whilst this has not happened before I do accept that unforeseen circumstances can always arise. Should this happen there will always be someone available to stand in.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone but I have in the past also hired additional professionals so should the bride and groom require more than one photographer then I can offer this option.
- Do you send all the photos taken?This depends on what has been arranged with the client. I can of course offer this as an option.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I usually ask between 5-7 days after a wedding until photos should be expected, but this time is often less depending on my work schedule!
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?I supply my images through the use of an online folder, wherein I will send the clients a link and they can view and download there photos accordingly online. Should clients not have the facility to do this then I do also offer the option of photos on a CD and/or USB memory stick.
- What kind of technology do you use?I own top of the range photographic equipment with a large range of different prime lenses to help me take a range of photos throughout the day. I also have a pop-up studio that can be converted into a photobooth, with additional fancy-dress should you want it! I have portable lights, LED rigs and flash bulbs to help illuminate even the darkest of rooms. I'm also very proficient in Adobe Lightroom software to help organise, present and touch-up photos after an event.
- What style of photos do you take?I take a range of photographs to appeal to both your artistic/modern and traditional desires. I try to take a mixture of styles to give an idea of the atmosphere throughout the day.
- What does the wedding package include?Included in a wedding photographer package is (Should you desire it of course!): - Bridal Preparations - Bride's Arrival - Ceremony - Family/Wedding Party - Cutting Cake - First Dance - Reception & Wedding Breakfast (Additional extra) After the wedding: Couples will be supplied with photos either through an online album or a CD or USB Stick, depending on which they prefer. Custom-made photobooks of the day are also available.
- What services do you offer?I offer a professional wedding photography service tailored to suit each and every couple differently.
Commercial & Venue Photography
Product & Branding Photography
Portrait & Headshot Photography
Landscape & Wildlife Prints