Andy Doonan is an accomplished musician, performer and prolific songwriter, whose tracks have been recorded by the likes of legendary David Bowie producer Ken Scott, and have featured in several TV shows including Hollyoaks.
Performances are always with feeling, humour and honesty, and have gained praise from Radio 1's Tom Deacon and Kerrang!'s Alex Baker. Andy is a versatile performer who plays cover versions of well known pop/rock/indie/folk songs, and is a reputed touring artist in his own right. His abilities have seen him play at prestigious venues and festivals, such as the London O2 Arena, Odsal Stadium, Chris Evans' Carfest, and many weddings and private corporate events. He has written bespoke songs for, and performed at many first dances.
Andy's powerful vocals and memorable melodies have captured the ears of BBC Introducing, who regularly air his music. He has played many BBC Introducing live sessions, and had his first National radio play in 2012 on Tom Robinson's BBC Ra...
John Worsley• 24 Aug 2019
Andy was absolutely amazing, exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. Very professional to deal with, always responded promptly to any communication, he was flexible and a brilliant singer and musician. Our guests commented on how good he was. We would highly recommend him and if we needed a singer at a future event, we would definitely book him. He helped make our day special, thank you so much Andy.
Karen Rymer• 13 Sep 2019
Andy was fantastic and a really lovely guy! Everyone thought he had a great voice, lovely song choices and just perfect for our event. 100% recommend him. Many thanks Andy 😊
Jane Keeling• 6 Jul 2019
Really pleased with andy all our wedding guests commented on his selection of song titles.
Anne Pike• 6 Apr 2019
Andy was great, a real talent & lots of our guests commented on how good he was.
Katie Eddon• 23 Aug 2019
Andy came to help us celebrate my sister in law's hen weekend and really made her weekend! Andy is an amazing performer and ensured we all had a brilliant night! Could not recommend enough!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, bars and pubs.
- Who are your previous clients?BBC Introducing Carfest (Chris Evans) Many private clients
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 45 minute sets, but can play for longer / do additional sets if requested.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Full PA supplied.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?£10m public liability insurance and all equipment PAT tested.
- How much space do you require?2m x 2m
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Song requests accepted.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?1 break in between sets - 15-20 minutes, depending on client's preferences.
Dancing in the dark (Bruce Springsteen)
Budapest (George Ezra)
Don't stop believin' (Journey)
Mr Brightside (The Killers)
Use somebody (Kings of Leon)
Dreams (Fleetwood Mac)
The Greatest (Sia)