Hi, I’m Andrew! I've been taking photos since I was very young (I got my hands on my first camera around 5 years old!) but began the transition to a professional photographer in my late teens. My first official photography position was lead photographer for QuidditchUK. During my time in QuidditchUK I had my photos appear in the national press following the tournaments I had photographed. Quidditch? Yes, the muggle version of the sport in Harry Potter. Though not a total nerd, I do have an appreciation for certain things that may be considered nerdy! I’m also a big music fan and love playing guitar.
I am now strictly a portrait and wedding photographer, offering portrait sessions, headshots and wedding photography for clients in the Hampshire, Wiltshire and Dorset counties. I chose to specialise in this genre of photography because over the years it has truly become the area of photography I love - I gain great pleasure in capturing great portraits of people and bringing out the bes...
- What services do you offer?Portrait sessions for families and individuals Headshot sessions Wedding packages
- What does the wedding package include?All packages include digital versions of the images, and extras can be added in the higher packages.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?A mix of fine art portraiture and documentary candids
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?All clients get a permanent online backup of their images via Dropbox
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Weddings are usually delivered within a month, all other shoots are usually delivered within a week.
- Do you send all the photos taken?No, I send a selection of the best, but I do my best to include as many photos as possible!
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I am part of a network of backup photographers for emergencies.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Wedding Photography with 3 levels of coverage and 4 product ranges to choose from
Portrait sessions - both families and individuals, indoor or outdoor