This unique Yorkshire guitarist performs traditional classical guitar, while embracing elements of flamenco and Latin music. From deep haunting melodies, to rejoicing fiesta-like rumbas, he is an excellent choice for weddings and Spanish themed events.
He can create the desired ambiance for any occasion and his playing captures the very spirit of the Spanish guitar.
His musical journey began at a early age by studying classical guitar, which opened up the rich tapestry of the Spanish guitar. Since becoming a professional musician 10 years ago, he has performed at hundreds of weddings and events, and uses this experience to ensure that the music is perfect for your special day.
With a wide repertoire of graceful classical pieces and lively Latin tunes, he can provide the music for various points of the wedding day. Playing gentle romantic music for the ceremony and joyful, energetic music for the drinks reception. This versatility can help create the atmosphere to accompany th...
- How long do you play for?As long as required
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA but no lighting is needed
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - I have both
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes - message me and I will learn it
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?10 minute break every 1 hour
Albeniz - Leyenda (Asturias)
Anon. - Romance
Bach - Air on the G string
Bach - Cello Suite No.1 Prelude
Bach - Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring
Bach - M...