Andrelli are a friendly, professional group playing pop, film and jazz numbers as well as the classical pieces everyone recognises.
Both the duo and the quartet have won awards for their exceptional playing and customer service and they'll go that extra mile to give you the music you want on your big day.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings - Ceremonies, Drinks Receptions, Wedding Breakfst, Church Ceremonies Parties - Anniversaries, Birthdays, Retirement. Corporate Events - Product Launches, Office Openings, Awards Evenings, Graduations.
- How long do you play for?We're booked by the hour so you decide.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?There are four of us sitting in a semi circle with chairs and stands so just a couple of metres square. The duo takes up less space.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we offer one arrangement free of charge so just let us know the title.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We take short comfort breaks when playing up to two hours. If we're playing for longer we'll need to take a 15 minute break or so but we try and time these in with appropriate moments in the events - for example during the speeches.
Andrelli provide music for wedding ceremonies, drinks receptions, meals, parties and corporate events. Their music includes ....
Game of Thrones Theme
A Thousand Years
Pachelbel's Canon in D
Tale As Old As Time
Can You Feel The Love Tonight